• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8yxk0h.png

I was importing my usual iptables script and somehow it broke and decided it didnt like the internet anymore. Sadly, their console for accessing the server remotely is complete crap so I can barely log in to the server nevermind undoing the damage.

I'll try a couple of other things but as it stands I will have to reboot it. I fucking hate managing remote servers.

sorry

- - - Updated - - -

finally, somehow switching to a US keyboard layout slightly improved my ability to input characters other than +

The server just saved, so I just need to reboot and things should be ok.

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and for reference, this is me typing reboot on this god awful webconsole.
reboot.jpg

There are currently 37 users browsing this thread. (23 members and 14 guests)
Tjay, Berserkers, Blinkk, cajnetko, clubby231, cyas2, Delita Hyral, dlaw14, Eliazz, EpiC1337, gunky910, Konamewi, Nabster, Niti^, Noxiz, Pecax, peXu, Robert0980, sunnylinuz, test0r, TheJorden, Xedite, Zaxid

Look at all those cool kids. lol.

server is up again, reason it took so long was because i tried a quick fix on my script and that didnt work either so now im just gonna run it like this for the time being while i figure out exactly why its not workin anymore.

flawless why? - sorry i wasnt comnig dung 4 i was out with friends -
gotta have life u know... :)

Update

• Fixed a bug where venomous shuriken and deadly shuriken were piercing armor reduction in pvp.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed smoke bomb to work on immobile targets.
  • Fixed a bug that caused blueberry healing to stack higher and higher until eventually it tasted so good players would turn blue and explode.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed some spells to gain experience when using them on an NPC.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from using recall in a dungeon while at 0 stamina.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to be summoned out of certain areas they shouldn't be able to.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from scrapping rotatable items when they were not facing the default direction.
  • Focused Barrage soul cost has been reduced to 50 down from 100.
  • Divine Retribution soul cost has been reduced to 50 down from 100.
  • Ground Slam soul cost has been reduced to 25 down from 100.
  • Players under level 50 will now automatically join help chat upon logging in.
  • Tutors will now automatically join help chat upon logging in.
  • Tutors will now talk orange in help chat.
  • Staff members will now be displayed at the top of the online list and will be marked with their position so players can easily find someone to help them.
  • Parcels are now srapable.
  • Player summons are now walkable.
  • Added !forget to !help/!commands (I forgot to do this before!)
  • Added a new item: Supermechanic Autofisher 2000 DELUX - [Tool] This is a bendezium rod equipped with a state of the art mechanical reel and galvanized steel cable. This fishing system is capable of casting out at almost twice the speed of any other fishing system currently on the market.

• New Spells:
    • Weapon Chain
      -Soul Cost: 5
      -Type: support/none
      -Pulls the target to the user. If the target is a monster it will be forced to attack the user, if the target is a player their movement speed will be slowed.

• Lightning Bolt
      -Soul Cost: 5
      -Type: attack/magic
      -Calls a lightning bolt from the sky that targets a random nearby enemy.

• Charge
      -Soul Cost: 10
      -Type: attack/melee
      -Charges at the target causing them to stumble backwards.

Summons still need a bit of work to be useful. Apparently if you have necro armor and you heal your summons your healing doesn't level up. Also any player including yourself that aoe will also hit the summon. This is a problem for me because with chain lightning even if I go to attack away from my summon it chains back and hits it anyway. This makes it so summons actually leave you at a disadvantage and it really sucks because you have to reserve soul just to use these summons.

Do we get lightning bolt from academy,or..?

Summons still need a bit of work to be useful. Apparently if you have necro armor and you heal your summons your healing doesn't level up. Also any player including yourself that aoe will also hit the summon. This is a problem for me because with chain lightning even if I go to attack away from my summon it chains back and hits it anyway. This makes it so summons actually leave you at a disadvantage and it really sucks because you have to reserve soul just to use these summons.

Yes I will have to work on aoe hitting summons, as for healing... that will be a bit difficult given the way summon healing is currently coded so it may take a bit longer to figure out a workaround.

Do we get lightning bolt from academy,or..?

Every new spell released will be exclusive to looting unless otherwise posted in the update notes.

Just thinking tibia is a waste of time for me atm, I don't like playing a server when I can only play 2-3 hours a day and playing more than that seems like a waste of time I could have used better for other things.. I always come to this realization a week or two after comming back to tibia lol, same shit happened with dzot.

Would have loved to play this server a different time though, it's pretty awesome, well-made, creative, unique, meets player's expectations, unpredictable sometimes and has alot of thought and effort spent on it.. Well done Shawn and Gelem and whoever deserves credit (Y) :p

- - - Updated - - -

last screenie from me :p

immort.png

for rl flawless you leaving =/ not even logging in to tell me lol. Can you pop back in? I was going to buy that blizzard off you -.-

@Xagul I heard from Toni that you would make this so you couldnt bot, Still in only see ppl botting like nothing happens. Feels like this will soon end up just like dzot

@Xagul I heard from Toni that you would make this so you couldnt bot, Still in only see ppl botting like nothing happens. Feels like this will soon end up just like dzot

You are more than welcome to try it yourself and see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back