• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

These are the updates that will completely ruin the server IMO, with reasons
1. Level contributes less to damage. <-
reason : the only reason why people level is to increase their damage, i thought leveling would contribute more, and eq would contribute less, otherwise, people would worry about getting eq, and completely ignore the leveling factor. People already mc 1-3 characters to re-roll eq, now its just gonna get worse.
2.Increasing physician effectiveness.
reason : if you're going to increase physician effectiveness, you should increase technique effectiveness aswell, thats just completely unfair.
3.Spell level cap, and exp decrease. <-
reason : the only motivation you have for hunting is to increase the level of your spells, i was hoping to get my soulfire to level 40. i used to hunt in full-defensive even though i don't need to, just to level my spells, i think this is the worst update of all, now people would just go run dungeons... please undo this update, or increase level cap, i don't mind the spell exp decrease, just remove the cap.
4. Mage armor soul regen decrease.
reason : people depend mainly on soul regen decrease for healing, and offensive spells. Since mage armor reduces defense, people use healing more often to compensate for the arm reduction, please consider increasing it again.
5. Willpower soul regen decrease.
reason : people spend points in willpower JUST for the regen, not the increased soul, this update will force people to spend more points in willpower. completely unfair for mages.

I hope i didn't waste my time by writing all that, please consider my suggestions.

1. The difference between level 1000 and level 2000 was more than 3x damage. There is still a difference, in fact the difference between a level 1000 and 2000 is still nearly 2x damage, however damage is much lower now.
2. Healing now takes much more soul so players wanting to play a healing role will most likely want a few points into physician. There is no "zomg unfair buff technique", healing is completely different now.
3. Think of it like this, instead of taking 1000 hours to get level 40 fireball it now takes 1000 hours to get level 20 fireball. Again this goes along with the whole idea of lowering damage output of players.
4. Soul regen on mage armor was not reduced, it was REMOVED. All enhancement spells reduce defense, only the mage armor had the soul increase + damage buff.
5. Soul regen needed to be lowered to help balance healing spells. It is still a nice amount of soul + regen its just not going to be the most dominant perk anymore.

Information for u, Sorry to say that dream girl havnt for sure found any bugs, She is a friend with shawn and Synthetic, Thats why she gets stuff. And there are other rumoers that other "payment" have been done.

Edit: It took less than 2 days before she got a donate castle on syns server and the second best tier, (that she couldnt make herself) i doubt that she found any bugs. "Same "version" of the items happend on syns server"

I find it quite insulting that you would say something like that. First off anyone is allowed to donate, if she wants to donate to servers that is her decision. Secondly she actually found a huge bug allowing her to create an infinite amount of cc, she was rewarded a house... and tbh she could have bought that house before reporting the bug anyway so that seems fair to me. And last but not least, this isn't deathzot nor will it ever be so fuck you for comparing me and my server to synthetic and his server. Get it through your head that they are DIFFERENT servers ran by DIFFERENT people. And I hope this response comes off as rude, because with a comment like that you deserve it.

I was excited to see that playing manually is faster, was actually going to try it again, but then saw that people can just mc and put many other characters to do stuff for them......

People mc every OT Server/game in existence. Please stop trolling my thread, you obviously have no intention of playing.

Hi, this is Michael. I've played on the OT for like a week~ or so. Kinda sucks that i just started getting good stuff and it resets, hopefully it will actually let me log on so i can try and not be super weak compared to everyone now...

P.S- I donated so i mean, kinda want my points xD

You will ofc get your points back! :)

1. The difference between level 1000 and level 2000 was more than 3x damage. There is still a difference, in fact the difference between a level 1000 and 2000 is still nearly 2x damage, however damage is much lower now.
2. Healing now takes much more soul so players wanting to play a healing role will most likely want a few points into physician. There is no "zomg unfair buff technique", healing is completely different now.
3. Think of it like this, instead of taking 1000 hours to get level 40 fireball it now takes 1000 hours to get level 20 fireball. Again this goes along with the whole idea of lowering damage output of players.
4. Soul regen on mage armor was not reduced, it was REMOVED. All enhancement spells reduce defense, only the mage armor had the soul increase + damage buff.
5. Soul regen needed to be lowered to help balance healing spells. It is still a nice amount of soul + regen its just not going to be the most dominant perk anymore.

I find it quite insulting that you would say something like that. First off anyone is allowed to donate, if she wants to donate to servers that is her decision. Secondly she actually found a huge bug allowing her to create an infinite amount of cc, she was rewarded a house... and tbh she could have bought that house before reporting the bug anyway so that seems fair to me. And last but not least, this isn't deathzot nor will it ever be so fuck you for comparing me and my server to synthetic and his server. Get it through your head that they are DIFFERENT servers ran by DIFFERENT people. And I hope this response comes off as rude, because with a comment like that you deserve it.

People mc every OT Server/game in existence. Please stop trolling my thread, you obviously have no intention of playing.

You will ofc get your points back! :)

The only question left is... will I get my points back?

1. Its fair enough, just don't lower it too much.....
2. Fair aswell
3. Alright, say i get level 20 soulfire, what then? i'd like to get an even higher level.... i think its fair to decrease spell exp, just please don't put a cap on it....
4. That actually makes sense...
5. a 50% decrease in regen is way way too much, a 25% decrease is more than enough....

@renerkyle, Say now, did you even get level 40 on your Soulfire before? :) Like Xagul said, it's not going to be easy cake leveling your spells up to 20, if you had struggle getting level 40 before, now you will struggle just as much but to level 20. I don't know why, seems more logical that 20 is the cap, 40 goes too high. :)

The only question left is... will I get my points back?

stop spamming the same damn question... any reward points you donated for WILL BE GIVEN BACK!

@renerkyle, Say now, did you even get level 40 on your Soulfire before? :) Like Xagul said, it's not going to be easy cake leveling your spells up to 20, if you had struggle getting level 40 before, now you will struggle just as much but to level 20. I don't know why, seems more logical that 20 is the cap, 40 goes too high. :)

That just means that our damage output (dps) will be hilariously lower..... like a level 1k's dmg would be 10 k.....
that will completely ruin the game.... if that happens, then ALL mobs will need to be edited

It's seriously going to be fine. I trust Xagul to know what he's doing and if it doesn't work out properly I trust him to fix it.
My question is, I didn't have donor points but I had a 30 day premmy scroll given to me by Dreamer, will I be able to get that back?

It's seriously going to be fine. I trust Xagul to know what he's doing and if it doesn't work out properly I trust him to fix it.
My question is, I didn't have donor points but I had a 30 day premmy scroll given to me by Dreamer, will I be able to get that back?

How much did she donate o_O?

why even care what this dreamer person donate? It is some noob with a nice house. That's all!

Anyway, I was thinking it'd be really cool if when I went grocery shopping people were cooking waffles and handing them out with syrup.

do I get my points back i got due to bug reports? spent most of my time into this and got nearly 10 points and 20 on blink. we wanted to get livetime premium for him soon >.>

Sorry Shawn but that bullshit dont work here. I have been playin on your severs for to long and know ppl that u know very well. Instead u maybe should use your brain and stop the shit u have been doin for a long time

Obvious troll is obvious. Welcome to my ignore list.

@bug report rewards
Yes I will be working on a way to reward everyone that did report bugs. However it will take some time.

God.... i can't freaking wait :D

sooooooooooo freaking excited :3..... ill get my old level in no-time.

The server will only be opend as beta read top first of title in thread

(OPEN BETA) just beta for some weeks and close and wait 2 months ;D

[video=youtube;kemYgC26JBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kemYgC26JBE[/video]

Heres some more YTP for ya, shawn :p

Obvious troll is obvious. Welcome to my ignore list.

@bug report rewards
Yes I will be working on a way to reward everyone that did report bugs. However it will take some time.

I dont give a shit if u put me on ignore list, Point is to inform the players how u are. And what u do for a small amount of things

I dont give a shit if u put me on ignore list, Point is to inform the players how u are. And what u do for a small amount of things
I just ignore your comments to be honest, and I really don't care what people think about me either, but you obviously are confused and just bitterly jealous about something and it's kind of pissing me off at this point.

OK, let's get our facts straight for a second. What does he do? Allows someone to have a house (Damn, I'm going to be OP with a house. People will die left and right around me because of my cheating unfair house!) for reporting a bug that I could of just kept quiet about and bought every house in the server with? Alright, if you think that is unfair during beta then whatever, but what else? I, nor anyone else that I saw, got anything special from Xagul. He is being extremely serious and professional about this server and I would prefer if you didn't try to use my name or anyone else's to drag him through the mud. He never gave me a damn thing besides the house, and that was a reward, not unfair special treatment or a gift. The only other thing I ever got from Xagul was the fact that I got promoted to tutor. Heaven forbid a low level who happens to be frequent in Xagul's servers gets tutor position. We all know that I'm a low level so it was OBVIOUSLY special treatment and DEFINITELY NOT the fact that I know the server reasonably well and always am around helping new players. Get off your high horse and stop trying to make the admin look bad just because you have false information that you believe to be fact.

TL;DR: Xagul is being professional and you're just being a little dickhead by trying to suggest people get special treatment. If you think I cheat, fine, call me every name in the book and say I'm the scum of the server. I don't give a shit, but don't be saying that Xagul has a damn thing to do with anything besides providing a damn fine server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back