• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting but very hard server. I mean I cna't even finish the first quest :S Then you can have multiple weapons and what not...strange

i think you should rework the starting thread, this is so far away from what it used to be ! :)

The soul cost for healing spells is just too high tbh, you can't expect people to have healers for everything... o.o
This just makes grinding 10x more annoying than before since you have to continue hunting the same tier of creature for a ridiculous amount of time.
A lot of the players seem to agree with this, idk, I don't see this going very well in the future.

Healing seems fine to me. These ppl that want a change can't handle a challenge. Why don't you all go find a unlimited uh server.

Yes these changes are going to slow exp way down and i may have to increase the exp rate a bit to compensate. We will see where people go within the next few days.

The soul cost for healing spells is just too high tbh, you can't expect people to have healers for everything... o.o
This just makes grinding 10x more annoying than before since you have to continue hunting the same tier of creature for a ridiculous amount of time.
A lot of the players seem to agree with this, idk, I don't see this going very well in the future.

It has nothing to do with needing healers, the soul cost is there so you have to choose when to heal and what not. Some monsters will need to be re-balanced, I have already said that. For now I would just like to see what people are able to achieve currently and then I can start to make changes. Again, hunting is going to be much slower now, that's the point. It's not that I want people to have a healer it's that I want people to think about what they are doing rather than think about where to set their waypoints so they can spam the same 2 spells for the following 10 hours.

Last edited:
Xag, with all due respect, i feel like you messed up a perfectly good server..

• Frost Shot and Weapon Chain are now on different cooldowns.
  • Runestone dealer will now accept bets of exactly 100.
  • Divine Restoration will now work properly.
  • Spells that heal other players will now scale on magic power properly.
  • Magic/Ranged/Melee Power will now grant a small amount of base damage to offensive spells in addition to the standard % increase.
  • The health of monsters (boss included) in the Tarid Aqueducts has been reduced by 50-75% (depending on the monster).

Xag, with all due respect, i feel like you messed up a perfectly good server..

Sorry you feel that way. I hope you are not judging it based on issues that will obviously be fixed over time! It is beta after all.

don't get me wrong, it WAS a kick ass server. i kinda have a life and i don't want to devote my life to get anywhere in that server. yeah i could just find a fast xp server..buut it won't be the same.

xagul opens beta scumbag players bitch on everything not going well. HUH WHY IS IT CALLED A BETA SHOULD BE A PERFECT FINE SERVER YEH?

WE WANTED THE SERVER WE GOT THE SERVER GET OVER IT . HE WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO THE END OFHIS DEVELOPING STENCE WHEN WE FORCED HIM TO MAKE IT PUBLIC.

don't get me wrong, it WAS a kick ass server. i kinda have a life and i don't want to devote my life to get anywhere in that server. yeah i could just find a fast xp server..buut it won't be the same.

You -could- play the game for yourself, and not worry about your standings with other players.. that's the way I have played real tibia, and any ot..

This type of playing is called 'playing for fun' you play it for amusement, not to be competitive... and this server can be plenty fun even if you can only play for a feel hours a day.. and it's probably more enjoyable then people who no life it.. (playing a game over the course of months, but by small bits at a time is way more enjoyable than sitting like a zombie at your computer playing for 40+ hours a week.. or 8+ hours a day... and yes, people who bot are still sitting there at the computer, or by the computer.. always watching and thinking about the bloody game..)

Thats what you get for thinking that u are dealing with matures,
Rage
rage
rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back