• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys mean you can't bot anymore? and whats the rebalance? I'm just really bored and wanna play something until Thronar comes up.

and the exp is pretty slow now so manual hunting will level your spells faster, you can do the tasks much more comfortable andpeople wont get ahead like in dzot since there is no overnight botting :)

- - - Updated - - -

+ @ nabster GOOBY PLS i went 500 without a bot on the previous version and had some spells on the highest known level. :) botting is not a must have if you really want to have fun.

+ as sportacus said, play for your own fun not to get behind nolifers having a online time of 99 days in 100 days online, cause this is what runs people insane. do tasks, quests and dungeonsa, go feel the rpgish sides of this ot mine go fish and have fun instead of powerleveling since levels arent necessary at all :)

Please explain, because as soon as I got on I already saw someone botting in the sewers, which means they can easily just find tons of items and easily get a lot of scraps. I'm sure other people mc and put other characters to bot on stuff like mining while playing on their main character, put bot to do tasks, etc.. I'm sure botting gets you somewhere I just wish that playing manually had more of a benefit than botting, same with leveling up spells. I don't like how it works on here especially since people can bot and obviously I'm not going to sit there and smash my hot keys all day but I'm also not going to bot so I'm pretty much screwed.

dont listen to you cant bot because you obviously can, by the means you cant hunt hard monsters without being there because of how hard it is now, mining etc will always be doable because this is 8.6 but to sit on an 8.6 server and not expect botting is a dream that will never come true, i play manually and im not far behind the people who mine and bot and am doing decent on my own, so tbh you dont need to bot to prosper you do need friends though and seeing as blazed is your friend you'll be well off so play for your own fun. Dont play to compete because that only means your playing to win and almost forget about being interactive with everyone that you want to be "better then". So pretty much no point in talking about bots on 8.6 is my point, and play for your own enjoyment, and not that your mad you cant be number one because someone sits there for hours at a time botting then doing the mini game manually then back to botting because that'll never be fixed and for any 8.6 server it wont be fixed unless he makes his own custom client.....

gosh dont even read this scumbag above,

bot = light healing soulcost of 10, 10 times use = 0 soul with general soulreg 13 heals if spaamed, the heal is low, great heal and so on even higher soul cost, seriously its chamring to see people complain about a client, NO SERVER EVER ON 8.6 WILL BE ONBOTTABLE HUEHEUEHUE scumbags

if hall of champions would be a 8.6 server it would still be onbotable,

AND XAGUL SAID WHEN THE SERVER GETS STABLE HE WILL TURN INTO OTCLIENT, GUUBAY BOTS

Well thanks for all the advice, I do have a few friends playing so I guess it couldn't hurt to try it again.

Botting gets you everywhere. With a few VPN's, a few hours of scripting time (Mainly waypoints), and a main char, you can write a script that from login, levels from 1 to 2k, auto mines, auto tasks, auto deposits in house, and then be used for farming tomes / tiers / mine botting. Just a few persistant hotkeys to change waypoints depending on level, a few scripts to check chat logs etc, job done.

Botting can get you way further than anything legit.

@ Blazed druid no botting isnt a must if you want to have fun.
If you have fun not using a bot then sure Im not stopping you lol. I only play for fun aswell. But getting to 500 without a bot really means nothing. I never said it was impossible, I just said that (and this is why EVERY SINGLE MMO EITHER HAS OR HAS PEOPLE THAT WANT A BOT) the more tedious the tasks become that you face, the more inclined people are to use a bot.
Lets put it this way lets say you want to get 40 mining so you can get yourself some hell steel. Do you REALLY Want to click on a stone and wait 5-10 seconds move around a little and then click on the next and repeat?
Id much rather do some dungeon speed running or rolling eq or pvp or questing. ( Thats pretty much the only thing thats missing - More than 1 starter quest ;(

Edit:x0r beat me to it lol

I already done a level script from 1 - 450 including auto mine, tasking, house depositor and more, just needs some decent equips on it to start off. (Although it now needs changing as I lost my house from reset), I think the Otclient way will be a bad move. Simply because I know me and 2 others who play this, also have an old source code that will just need address updates and anything packet based updating. And I'm sure theres a few others with similar knowledge and sources which could do the same, giving certain people higher advantages.

x0r guuby pls. you will still have to use the afk check thing. the rest can be done in same speed manual, if not better inclouding mining wile hunting.

or you get a pixelscreen. beeign caught dodging the afk check with pixelscreen will lead to a permanent ban of your account and every account beeign logged in throght your IP till this time which is well deserved.(I installed this elfbot and used my old screen since i'm a scriter in real life and wanted to prove slirpa i can dodge hsi afk check and with this i am the only one who could till now.)

I already done a level script from 1 - 450 including auto mine, tasking, house depositor and more, just needs some decent equips on it to start off. (Although it now needs changing as I lost my house from reset), I think the Otclient way will be a bad move. Simply because I know me and 2 others who play this, also have an old source code that will just need address updates and anything packet based updating. And I'm sure theres a few others with similar knowledge and sources which could do the same, giving certain people higher advantages.

Fuck you very much.

x0r guuby pls. you will still have to use the afk check thing. the rest can be done in same speed manual, if not better inclouding mining wile hunting.

or you get a pixelscreen. beeign caught dodging the afk check with pixelscreen will lead to a permanent ban of your account and every account beeign logged in throght your IP till this time which is well deserved.(I installed this elfbot and used my old screen since i'm a scriter in real life and wanted to prove slirpa i can dodge hsi afk check and with this i am the only one who could till now.)

A packet is received by the client when a tile is lit up in the anti bot room. Why would anything pixel need to be involved? not to mention my IP wouldnt be logged, hence the VPN's.

x0r eighter you and your budds, so do i know how to bypass it.

knowledge is silver,, using it is bronze, not worth it and destroying peoples fun as you talked about A ADVANTAGE FOR A FEW ONES this is a advantage you cant use on OTclient anymore :)

waiting_xlarge.gif

fuck today is going to suck. Class is going to stack right on top of the suck because I didn't get to play at all today. =/

open the damn server jesus christ
-wrist- -wrist- -wrist-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back