• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

• Equipment loot rate from normal monsters increased by about 75%.
  • Equipment loot rate from special (shielded) monsters increased by about 100%.
  • Sell price for scrap has been lowered to 20 (down from 25).
  • Chance to break items when reforging has been increased by about 20%.
  • Bombs should work properly and deal a bit more damage now.
  • Fixed the description of Intuition (perk). It now increases experience rate which effects more than just killing monsters.

Can you scale the colosseum? Not sure if it's been done yet since the last time I tried, but I'd love for another thing to do on the side atm

Just a quick question, is it still open beta or? What is the status cuz I'll prolly give it a try upon release

Just a quick question, is it still open beta or? What is the status cuz I'll prolly give it a try upon release
Its officially an open beta but in its current condition it has well enough content to be considered a released server, it's been a beta for more than a couple months now and there is no scheduled wipe on the release, if theres going to be a release.
Its a great server, give it a try.

Update

• New Spell: Shield Battery - Soul Cost: 50 - Type: support/magic - Creates a circle on the ground that will regenerate the shield of any player that stands within its range.
  • Renewl has been fixed/reworked. It will now heal a player every second for 10 seconds and can stack multiple times. Soul cost increased to 25.
  • Improved monster skull colors to better reflect the monsters difficulty.
  • Orbs of Experience may now be collected by looking at (facing) the orb as well as standing on it. This should help with orbs spawning on stairs/ramps/ladders.

Last edited:
  • New Spell: Shield Battery - Soul Cost: 50 - Type: support/magic - Creates a circle on the ground that will regenerate the shield of any player that stands within its range.
  • Renewl has been fixed/reworked. It will now heal a player every second for 10 seconds and can stack multiple times. Soul cost increased to 25.
  • Improved monster skull colors to better reflect the monsters difficulty.
  • Orbs of Experience may now be collected by looking at the orb as well as standing on it. This should help with orbs spawning on stairs/ramps/ladders.

Looting orbs? sounds like its pretty easy to be botted :3

Damn Imma go on vacation now, I'll miss a month, let's see if the server will still be alive by then cuz I wanna play

What's the point of there being shadow/range spells when none of them are better than boomerang/ricochet?
You should buff one of the single target range spells so atleast one of them does more dmg than boomerang, because right now theyre pretty useless.

Last edited:
Undead spellsingers aren't leveling up. I think they are bugged or something. FIX EM NAEOW!

What nux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You started to play again? You should of told me atleast :(

Update

• Fixed a bug that prevented Undead Spellsingers to level up.
  • Small/Medium/Large potion flask prices have been reduced to 50/150/500 (down from 250/500/1000). This should make it more realistic to consume potions as a form of healing.
  • Sell price for chipped runestone has been lowered to 10gp (down from 15gp)
  • Added a new NPC in Tarid City temple: Newcomer Dave. He will give a short quest that will walk new players through some basic but important concepts of the server. He will also reward new players with some very basic supplies that may prove useful.
  • Added a few decorations around the blacksmith and apothecary that should help new players understand what certain tools are used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back