• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cool parts of the map I found

16m2f74.png

j912l5.png

best freaking update yet.
i can't wait to try it :D, my internet will be back in 2 days

I really enjoy playing here but could you repair two things?
1. 2 days ago i went to d1 and let boss kill me but I didnt complete achievement Leeroy in Pve section.
2. When you are crafting medium healing potions (not sure about other) you are also losing empty vials which cost 50gp. So 100 gp for 2 normal flask makes creating 100 medium potions costs you extra 10k. If same goes with large and enchanted then it's not worth in doing them so alchemy is useless. Besides i don't like glass in my potions :p

There anyway you can make it so when using iron grip you get the stats from the ranged slot club as well?

Loss of the spellbook + 2 weapon stats suck. I make this suggestion because swords atk faster + daggers get the option of going shadow armor for unbelievable speed. That on top of the stats achieved from the 2 weapons and having a spellbook way out classes 2 clubs with iron grip. Axe is under powered in its own way since it doesn't have any type of skill or speed boost to give it an edge just a simple cleave effect.

I ask that you take this into consideration. I've now played as a shadow which seems decently powered but once you take away the shadow side of the melee class it just sucks. Yes I have trained my clubbing it has just recently reached 80 which is just 10 shy of my swording skill. I'd also like to add that I receive the same 10% armor reduction that people with mage armor, shadow armor, and natures grace receive yet it doesn't seem as if I'm getting any advantage out of it except now I wear 2 clubs rather than not going club at all.

The only bad thing about this server is that ppls are scared to try a new way to play tibia,
Otherwhise the server is perfect so shut up and give it a go! xD

It's great server. but i heard botting is allowed and they are everywhere so i left

The point isn't that there's bots it's that you're allowed to bot.

So the fact he's not going on a unholy crusade that will just make more players leave makes you not wanna play.. Would you prefer he said "bots are not allowed" and then did nothing about it like every other server?

well the "allowed" word makes that a guy botting in troll cave same time 1 shotting them so i can't hunt there

Lol it'd still be like that on any other server if they were worth farming..

Oh I see a shadowcores tag you play there? I logged on there talk about over botted. With how many ppl? Get real!

People who complain about botting without even playing the server need to shut the fuck up and the comments need to get deleted.
Sometimes Xagul even responds but its in vain because apparently nobody ever actually listens and it just becomes a waste of space.

I agree that its sad with botting allowed but i think xagul have alot of other things than banning botters to do,
Youst keep it up!

He could allow just 2-3 characters online per account (or IP)? Because having like 5 chars botting is kinda exaggerated honestly >.>

Announcement

Botting is NO LONGER ALLOWED. This rule will be player enforced. Players are expected to kill botting characters from now on rather than walk past them and cry about it on forums.
Failure to kill botting characters may result in the following:
  1. Falling behind in epeen length
  2. Cancer
  3. Heart Attack
  4. Banishment (in extreme cases where the player fails to kill the botter and then cries about it on the forum)

He could allow just 2-3 characters online per account (or IP)? Because having like 5 chars botting is kinda exaggerated honestly >.>

Like I said in a previous post, I haven't seen many ppl botting that many characters. Every time I look online I see ppl with 2 characters and sometimes 3. Very rare to see more than that. I wish everyone would try to mc 5+ characters actively and see how annoying it is. In a normal server its not so bad really, set them up and check on them once or twice a day. On here they have to constantly check in on 5 characters every hour and for what? A bit of ore, some spells. I can tell you right now if I log in with a team of 5 ppl I could run dungeons and make so much money that I could buy 10x the ore than any botting character could mine. The only real benefit in my opinion is a secondary character, since you are playing anyway checking up on a second character isn't much of a hassle. Sadly enough there is no way for me to prevent that from happening. Too many people play in the same household to just deny multiple connections from the same IP. Hell CIP doesn't even do that and they are on an anti-bot crusade right now (or were a while back anyway).

Yeah you're right, but I been told personally that this guy bots 4 characters daily ;P And what would the chances be for 3-5 room mates to be playing the same server with the same IP? Very unlikely :p

Anyhow some advertising!

Buying Magic Power Items // Magic Power Staff // Any Magician Book! Let me know via Otland or ingame under the name Scotoe (not online that much tho)

I agree that it's sad with botting allowed but I think that Xagul has a lot of other things to do than banning botters

In my opinion this guy has the best answer to all the complaints over botting. Whether people appreciate it or not the admin on this server spends almost all of his time working on the server and doing live tests of how his system is working. Anyone who would suggest him instead spend all his time chasing after botters (who would just create a new account and do it again) instead of working on the server can just kiss my ass for all I care. Honestly, I've read at least 100 replies about how people hate botting, and I'll tell you right now that pretty much all of the active community on Project XDC agrees with the comments. The only difference is that we (the active community) are enjoying THE SERVER and not stuck on the idea that the admin allowed botting. People who would have botted in secret now bot a little more publicly, it happens, it will always happen, so please just STOP.

If you don't like botting then that's great, join the crowd and become part of the rest of the community. Join an amazing server with an even more amazing community led by one of the best players and server owners I have had the honor of chatting/playing with. The owner/creator (Xagul) of the server takes the time to PERSONALLY respond and reply to even noobish questions/complaints/suggestions. I think if people would stop crying about the word allowed and started actually playing the server then they would learn an appreciation for just how incredible this is.

Hell, if you are complaining that you cannot find anything to hunt then please message me in game at Dreamer and I will help you out with an explanation and some decent beginner equipment and show you some less crowded spots. Really. I understand and respect the complaints but there is no reason to just pass over such a well made and well managed server just because botting isn't "illegal".

PS: Before someone chimes in "he could just hire staff to track down and ban bots." Sure. I've personally seen how well that works, basing your bans on your opinion instead of factual evidence. Sorry, but this is just unrealistic on a server where you are FORCED to be active because of the mini games. It may work on servers where you can AFK bot for hours on end, but not here.

TL;DR: I prefer a well created and well managed server to one that wastes its time chasing bots. Bots are like drugs, you can say they are illegal all you like but people will still use them. Great host who is helpful and friendly. Message me if you REALLY need help instead of complaining because you can't do something. Bot checks are unrealistic on a server that has mini games that force you to be active every so often.

Yeah you're right, but I been told personally that this guy bots 4 characters daily ;P And what would the chances be for 3-5 room mates to be playing the same server with the same IP? Very unlikely :p

Yeah I heard about this guy ! What a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back