• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I see people are still crying about the botting? Might log back into the server to see what went up after the "beta"

- - - Updated - - -

CNhqaL7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2VG8M6K.jpg

My last drop party

- - - Updated - - -

DCOAEst.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And left a nice present to someone in the server...... Hope he is happy!

mm If anyone wondering server still fun as hell. I hear Xagul has a lot in store for us. Excited.

Havent heard much of Xagul lately and would be nice if he'd focus on keeping newcomers here, would improve the Economy too cuz it sucks nowadays or people just dont need anything else but donor shiett

Thought it was just me but now it is confirmed. Melee players are bleeding way more often than any other stat class. I used over 100 bandages today which take like 3-4 ragged bandages and 2 gauze pad just to heal white skull. I am the blocker but it seemed a bit excessive. If you could look into it that would be great. Thank you!

Havent heard much of Xagul lately and would be nice if he'd focus on keeping newcomers here, would improve the Economy too cuz it sucks nowadays or people just dont need anything else but donor shiett

Bro its cuz his busy with doin youtube vids, This is his latest

[video=youtube;iqjAa4bMP2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqjAa4bMP2s[/video]

This bleeding is really irritating, it doesn't need much to start bleeding when you are melee tank type character. :|

There are places in tibia where you can see some notes pulled from books on walls(irl tibia), you should add some script and use this item to allow player hang on their walls in houses these pages or blackboards so they can write on them for example that the want to sell some spells or other things. Something like these one near sealed door on this picture.

This bleeding is really irritating, it doesn't need much to start bleeding when you are melee tank type character. :|

There are places in tibia where you can see some notes pulled from books on walls(irl tibia), you should add some script and use this item to allow player hang on their walls in houses these pages or blackboards so they can write on them for example that the want to sell some spells or other things. Something like these one near sealed door on this picture.

To counter the bleeding you should get some items with mana. You only start bleeding if you get a lot of hits on your health, so mana will slow that down. When you are playing with others you can ask their bandages since they won't need them if you are blocking. You could also pick up foraging and alchemy to make your own bandages.

Edit:
My pc died (short circuit), so I won't be online for a couple of days.

Last edited:
I think Shadow Dance dmg should be boosted by atleast 50%
i mean, living fire does almost 2x the dmg....

- - - Updated - - -

No ones gonna support my post -_-?

u rly should make updates coz ppls getting bored...
3 players online:

Alaryn
Manfredi
Yum Yum

Server's broken beyond belief and not one word from Xagul in weeks. This is how an OT dies.

So you are mad, not for the fact that he is a human being taking a break, you are mad because he didn't tell you he was going to take a break?
I don't really see why you are so mad.

So you are mad, not for the fact that he is a human being taking a break, you are mad because he didn't tell you he was going to take a break?
I don't really see why you are so mad.

No im not mad since i aint playin there, Only way i see why ppl are mad is that he cant even waste 30 sec to inform them. So you as a hoster dont give a shit about your players? Since ur sayin why the fuck should i tell my playes AKA customers that i will take a break, Well thats pretty nice of u. Then u can ask yours why u even keep going with the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back