• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20:34 Red Haired Shanks: [PREMIUM LINKER]:
Average Thick Hide Shorts
(Arm:73, Cap:40, Soc:0/7)
Indestructible
Ethereal Item (Can not be repaired)

>Indestructible.
>Ethereal.

wat.

Indestructible

>Indestructible.
>Ethereal.

wat.

GG hahaha

too bad it isnt very good because indestruct ethereal could be UB3R L33T ITAN

Indestructible

>Indestructible.
>Ethereal.

wat.

wat.

ump3l.png

08:22 Uptime: 651 hours and 42 minutes.
Lol.
Are we ever going to get a new update? ;(

Tried this server out last night...only like 3 people online what happened Xagul?

repeat of madness 2 except this time people couldn't afk bot for a month at a time so they quit a little quicker

I assume the thought process behind this (and all of Xagul's) decisions went something like this:

BEGIN
Player: I WANT BE BEST. I GIV MONEY. HERE.
Xagul: Thank you. I will be here every day so your money is going to good use.

...amount of time passes until you cannot chargeback on PayPal any longer...
Player: I wonder where Xagul went all of a sudden...
Xagul: thinks to self ~one dollar, two dollar, three dollar... damn these noobs will never learn. Making da money!~
Player: ~attempts to chargeback~ WHAT THE HELL! IT IS EXACTLY PAST THE CHARGEBACK DEADLINE! WHHHHHHHHY? QQ

...three months later after server is dead...
Xagul: ANNOUNCEMENT! I AM OPENING UP A NEW SERVER! IT WILL BE THE BEST THING EVER! YOU'D BE A DAMN FOOL IF YOU DON'T JOIN!
Player: Hmm, I'll just try it for a little while...

goto BEGIN

ffs do some research before posting, HES GIVING THE DONATIONS BACK IN THE NEW SERVER -_-

and, dumbass, i didn't donate for new content (which there's plenty of), i knew what i was getting when i donated, and its exactly what i got.

repeat of madness 2 except this time people couldn't afk bot for a month at a time so they quit a little quicker

I assume the thought process behind this (and all of Xagul's) decisions went something like this:

BEGIN

Xagul: thinks to self ~one dollar, two dollar, three dollar... damn these noobs will never learn. Making da money!~
Player: ~attempts to chargeback~ WHAT THE HELL! IT IS EXACTLY PAST THE CHARGEBACK DEADLINE! WHHHHHHHHY? QQ

Xagul: ANNOUNCEMENT! I AM OPENING UP A NEW SERVER! IT WILL BE THE BEST THING EVER! YOU'D BE A DAMN FOOL IF YOU DON'T JOIN!

goto BEGIN

I hope you are being sarcastic, because Xagulz put more work into this server and time into making content for you guys than you can imagine.

In my opinion this server died because it was too complex and new players had a hard time getting started.
And no game should need an update every week or month to be fun. Xagulz was doing updates as big as Cipsoft every few weeks, when Cipsoft with a team of people does them every 6 months. Way too much work for 1 guy, and anyone complaining about donations should be ashamed.

If it was me, I wouldn't be giving donations back on a second server. Donations are there to support the work a team or person does on their server. Starting a new server, is new work, therefor your donation does not apply.

BEGIN

goto BEGIN

Xagul is one of the only owner that actually doesnt care about donations he does it for fun. Donations wasnt even enabled until it started getting ddos. ^_^

mmm weird thing.. I forgot my password lol dafuq

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm just going to replay and level up a new char then.

Its obvious why this server is so low in population now.
The rates play a part because they are still ridiculously low even if you play all day but still a bit better than they were after the major nerf.
The real problem is that - every single developer of any game nowadays releases finished products as "betas".

Every single server on the otservlist seems like an alpha in comparison to this yet they are "released" and thats why they pull more players.

Yea sure alot of content was added but even the first version I played was still something you could play and still be wowed by how awesome it was.
This server isnt even up on otservlist is it?
We basicly just had the hardcore crowd that monitored this thread and nobody else.
And now apparently this is going to where 90% of the betas go.
Nowhere.

If the only thing that mattered was how good this server was we would have 400 players and xagul would be swimming in donations - but thats not how it works.

server.crazy-ots.com Crazy-OTs PvP-RPG 3 (76) / 1000 98.41% 137 x10 PVP [ 8.6 ]

Is on OTServList.
Project had plenty of players LOG ON over it's lifetime, the issue is they didn't stay.

I tried to play it but it isn't my type of game. (I'm not much into Custom RPG stuff)

Ok my bad then because I searched for project XDC.

I wouldnt have even recognized it without being told though lol.
Should have alteast used the same name instead of Crazy-Ots-PVP-RPG 3 though

so is the beta up yet or what seems i cant log on and make an account even though i want to >.< just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back