• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go fix that fucking lag here !!!!!! Motherfuckers !

Last edited:
Actually that one was me.. Google jays free booter if you want to ping this cocky faggot. Lawl.

U should be banned from this community for doin things like that :)
I welcome ban with open arms. Funny how this is the first ot that actually gets affected by that jays booter LOL

I'll do everything to stop ddos but i know its little not realistic.

Old, You ignored me when I was in need of help and died by your stupid mistake. Now you and your players shall suffer from it.

Whats the mana/hp regeneration? I want to know cause it sounds like skillrate and magicrate is inbalanced since 6x magic rate > 6 skill rate since i suppose you have higher mana regeneration then real tibia and not higher attack speed then real tibia.

Good server but that ddoser is so stupid he pinging ots with 30 ppls on the server hahaha he should check 8.6 servers with 800~ ppls online that must be alot more funny to ddos it. Werid for me :/

Lets hope that realots won't be DDoSed like all the other OTs are getting..

First Double Dragon Shield on server:
oappapa.png

New record: 41 players are logged in.
Great ots out of bugs :)

yea applied i see they repaired stair jump sd :p its now fine i can normal hunt drags :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back