• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
but its obviously that its not cause the ddos has some problems with the hoster. it are just some childish people who feel good behind there pc.

In world:
Experience: 10x
pls let it be after lvl 70 5x and after 90 2x or something. we already have the double charged runes etc. its easy enough.

gm also fix the house prices. there not as they should be. (there to high atm)

HAHAHA.... wow another server ddosed.... seems to follow the old school community...

imma go on whim here but maybe it erik/realsoft/eliteots using his donation money haha!

In world:
Experience: 10x
pls let it be after lvl 70 5x and after 90 2x or something. we already have the double charged runes etc. its easy enough.

^ Needs to happen otherwise this server is going to be very odd in a few weeks. I dont think its suppose to be 200+ on 7.4, that would be super OP 10x is just crazy high.

Server is now online.

edit: Already programs not helped, i will install more.

Why do you play this shit ot when he refuses to change the runes and the exp? the highest is a MS, that shouldnt be possible lol

Why ban for frags lasts 15 days?
I think ots will fall faster than would be the end of the ban.
Ots have very bugs , but on hight rates exp i make new acc for fun.

WHAT TAMPON?!

@topic

FIX THE EXP RATE. 10x all the time will ruïn your server 7.4 isn't make for lvl 150s... just make it staged after some point. 70 - 90 = 5x 91~ 2x or something!!!

Why u create custom client if all bots work? I cant use there karelazi tools or tibia movie to record cams. So why u create this fucking client if bots work but I cant record botters? Yesterday I fought with some polish botters and they was shooting sd under roof and what I could do? FUCKING NOTHING

Hypercam is for free records video ^^
[video=youtube;Ce52uiFm334]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce52uiFm334&list=UUQxd3HORTvgMjojzeyRfsLw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Yes OMFG dont play this noob orsha ot highest player is 71 OMFG!!!!!

Make the exp 7x on lvl 50, 5x on lvl 70 and 2x on lvl 90, will be the only fixes needed, ALSO GM contact me ingame REALLY quick got some serious bugs to discuss with you.

PS: Hemmd ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom