• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im waiting for permanent server not for 3 days -.-
Old Tibia f*ck you

i think yes, Old Tibia is retard... lets go play valdora

Is it a Lowrate Realmap?
Sucks, tho. Just f*cked 3 days of my life...

Old Tibia - where are you? Tell us something more about server? Will you turn it on?

LOOL!!!! CHARACTERS RESTART ? 3rd RESTART.... I Quit ThaT SHIT!

Mastercores is commin back soon, so don't worry. Hopefully znote will make mastercores secure and badass.
13zbwnp.png

Not a recommended server, cant even go up ladders if there is item on them. GM shut down the server one evening and said it was going online in the morning, more than a day later the server isnt up and now he resets the server for unknown reason. If i had time to play i'd go valdora or crying-dog.

rly better go play tibianic or some other serv, coz here is all time restart character :/

rly better go play tibianic or some other serv, coz here is all time restart character :/
Ye, I'm sick of resets so I'm playing real tibia lawlawlawlawl. Atleast I know my progress won't goto hell like everything else ;)

Ye, I'm sick of resets so I'm playing real tibia lawlawlawlawl. Atleast I know my progress won't goto hell like everything else ;)

So you rather play something that is shit already? At least you won't get disappointed. Or will you?

So you rather play something that is shit already? At least you won't get disappointed. Or will you?
Idek at this point. Bout to quit tibia. Too much time wasted. Play for a month, reset, play for a month, reset x999999

With day 25.01.12 i am ready to open server, but it will come tomorrow. If you have any suggestions, write it here. For sure i'll take a look of this.

Also, if you wanna connect to WEB "Don't use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer" you won't connect with this, or you'll be very lagged. You can also try connect http://oldt.sytes.net

Last edited:
With day 25.01.12 i am ready to open server, but it will come tomorrow. If you have any suggestions, write it here. For sure i'll take a look of this.

Seriously:

1) Change exp rate to stages!
2) Stop making resets
3) Stop making resets
4) Stop making resets
5) Stop making resets
6) Stop making resets
7) Stop making resets
8) Stop making resets
9) Stop making resets
10) Stop making resets
11) Stop making resets
12) Stop making resets
13) Stop making resets
14) Stop making resets
15) Stop making resets
16) Stop making resets
17) Stop making resets
18) Stop making resets
19) Stop making resets
20) Stop making resets

That's all from me.

LOL why u open serwer tomorrow xD!!! we wait all day and u say " but it will come tomorrow " .... Are you fucking kidding me ?

LOL why u open serwer tomorrow xD!!! we wait all day and u say " but it will come tomorrow " .... Are you fucking kidding me ?

I just wanted to aprrise about situation. We are thinking about stages, how do you think what rates it should be?
We have changed mlvl to lower, skills will be little higher. Knight will gain faster hp/mana reg. Its 90% chance that 10x will stay., there won't be high levels in fast time death lost % is too strong.

Start stages at 25x... MAKE DJINN AVAILABLE FOR ALLLLLLLLL FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back