• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tibianic is dead for me,cause i dont see any point of playing there.War will never happend,hoster will never change,most peoples will quit soon,or later when they realise it.
Ye seriously, the hoster DOES need to do something, you can't deny this, nor do I know what exactly he needs to do is..

More like..

Tibianic=dead
Mastercores=hacked, aka offline
Oldtibia=Bleh.
Realots=not oldschool, pz boats etc

Original tibia=Last hope, but not online yet.........

Well farcanox we could try to get some team there and beat em up :D

I have no idea,when orginaltibia will come,,,its depends of money i guess.
No money=shity host=ddos welcome=ots dedek

All ots is shit.
Tibianic is nice shit gm no banned aim botes. Say 10 cam video + 10 screen shot for ban 1 boter nice noob ots. Him banned cave boters only and small exap rate on ots.
Master cores , Warloria etc shit 7.72 very boter = over 10 kinds of the versions of the bot.
oldtibia all time reseted and very bugs.

Close server.
Make war ots and open.
Make sms shop and buy firewall for war ots.
when someone you ddos server, players and so on it will return.
War ots is best because no need experience on fucking monster.
Mlv constant does not grow - This will prevent the training mlvl TASKER.
Make traps , quest on map 1 city rl map.
On good war server never runs out of players.
this guy is... epic :D

Dont listen this idiot Ignes, tibianic have 150 players on normal hour, check today and dont talk shits.

The reason I say Tibianic is dead is not only because the most times I check (on rush hours) it's about 90 players maximum. The average player base is about 35-55.

But not only that, I also been checking highscores for a very long time and barely noone is lvling (of the h lvls). They haven't gotten more than a few lvls in like 2 months. If even a few lvls. Now I also saw a thread about a guild going hunting dragons.. Like 5-6 lvl 80's going teamhunt in drag lair hunting dragons.. I mean, can they get more bored than that?

The reason I say Tibianic is dead is not only because the most times I check (on rush hours) it's about 90 players maximum. The average player base is about 35-55.

But not only that, I also been checking highscores for a very long time and barely noone is lvling (of the h lvls). They haven't gotten more than a few lvls in like 2 months. If even a few lvls. Now I also saw a thread about a guild going hunting dragons.. Like 5-6 lvl 80's going teamhunt in drag lair hunting dragons.. I mean, can they get more bored than that?

hail old tibia

I cant even get the client to work, downloaded the client off the oldtibia website, put in my tibia folder, load it up, and get Server name does not exist. Any ideas?

The good old community aspect of a game. Where most of the player didnt need to random kill everyone just to showoff they have a bigger team,or a better bot. Where you would go out hunting with people and just have fun. Where you didnt had to think at all and just joke around with mate. You know like,tibia WASNT all pvp back then. Wars we're epic because,you know,there wasnt one everyday. But when there was one,all the server would jump on your very own server forum and check how the wars was going. Because war wasnt everywhere.People knew how to play. People knew how to enjoy playing with other. How to enjoy the game. Rathen then just 10 on 1 random people and go whine about it on forum how they rox pvp. Wars we're fair back then. Because most of the time was spent enjoying the game with others. Everyone knew everyone. People actually respects others. Tibia is dead now. A fuckfest with kids trying to boost their ego gangbanging others. When you actually go one on one them they call their 30friends because they CANT actually fights. Gosh i miss those old epic fight where people would go one on one. With like 200 player all running around trying to watch the fight. And no matter who the loser we're,no one would fight him back. People would respected ennemys. These we're real man that knew what respect were. Its gone. Now all you see is kids behavior. People who got stuck playing for too long and forgot that they actually grew up. /endtroll.

** Still wondering why the fuck you guys dont just play a freaking WAR ot if you cant actually enjoy PvE /community stuff. (because you cant fight without having advantage?)

Thumbs up to that guild for enjoying tibia the way it is supposed too.

fuck realots free itens there also fucked donations 100cc on rl tibia= 150 lvl? huh good! dennis said it will never die and its death

fuck realots free itens there also fucked donations 100cc on rl tibia= 150 lvl? huh good! dennis said it will never die and its death

Clearly you dont know much about the new realots, so why do u write about it? ;S

More like..

Tibianic=dead
Mastercores=hacked, aka offline
Oldtibia=Bleh.
Realots=not oldschool, pz boats etc

Original tibia=Last hope, but not online yet.........

Tibianic is not dead, i came back and im playing.
mastercores no more worth to play.
Oldtibia not worth to play, polish corupted gm restarting it everyday after every ddoss.
Realots worth to play since it was online for 5 years before and its nice 7.7 ot with 7.4 formulas, worth to try for sure.

Tibianic is not dead, i came back and im playing.
mastercores no more worth to play.
Oldtibia not worth to play, polish corupted gm restarting it everyday after every ddoss.
Realots worth to play since it was online for 5 years before and its nice 7.7 ot with 7.4 formulas, worth to try for sure.

tibianic = waste time 2x exp
oldtibia - save database every 3 hours, worth to play because its fun
realots - gm abusing stupid donations exp,lvl, cash
mastercores death

Originaltibia is the only server that's not dirty. All the other servs got something bad. I say we all go for original tibia :D

tibianic = waste time 2x exp
oldtibia - save database every 3 hours, worth to play because its fun
realots - gm abusing stupid donations exp,lvl, cash
mastercores death

Better to play tibianic, geting lvls barely but still geting. You dont have to waste many time here, just log in sometimes and play. U can have good wars on any pvp enfo and train ur pvp (probably its bad) while there is no normal server to play.

Better to play tibianic, geting lvls barely but still geting. You dont have to waste many time here, just log in sometimes and play. U can have good wars on any pvp enfo and train ur pvp (probably its bad) while there is no normal server to play.

good wars? how to get money to war? donate? lol are you serious? if you think getting skill from 60 to 64 in 10h is good than play this originaltibia is not started yet so its just speculations

@mex, did realots really have 7.4 formulas? thats nice if so

@sai, stop acting like pz boats = not oldschool. getting annoying. 7.7 and under = oldschool

@complainers of dennis, if people can give realsoft 293039893 chances i think dennis deserves one here.

oh and @oldtibia, give up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back