• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldtibia when server will be online? You said 10 minuts -.- !!

I have little error, i will try to fix it as fast i can.

i gotta give him credit for the fact that he keeps trying, i would give up already.

Okay, server is coming online in 10 minutes. Importing taked me 2 hours, there was really strong bugs.. Hope you will enjoy.

Not restart, just rollback to 10:10 PM, i will try secure server of rollbacks.

16 years old admin can`t do much at all. In past he lost database twice in 3 days so.... :)

16 years old admin can`t do much at all. In past he lost database twice in 3 days so.... :)

I can assure you that i don't have 16 years old, database wasn't hacked. My xampp have good security as i said but you don't read it. I have other problem to solve. At the start i already said there will be rollback if this problem will come again, so its one some rules for now of this OTS. If you play, you agree it. Also i can assure you, that i'll fix it, just matter of time.

So far i tried ur OT twice , and twice there was a strange reset , didnt told it was hack or so.. you ain`t also reading
And about the age , you didnt seems mature running on edron "assclic**ng" people on a GM

So far i tried ur OT twice , and twice there was a strange reset , didnt told it was hack or so.. you ain`t also reading
And about the age , you didnt seems mature running on edron "assclic**ng" people on a GM

you should look more on the servers news on forum server or here so you easy can see this

hail old tibia i won't go anyway

I can assure you that i don't have 16 years old, database wasn't hacked. My xampp have good security as i said but you don't read it. I have other problem to solve. At the start i already said there will be rollback if this problem will come again, so its one some rules for now of this OTS. If you play, you agree it. Also i can assure you, that i'll fix it, just matter of time.

I dont think anyone have 16 years... And time is something you lack.

Hit into your head, how the fuck you can know how old is admin of the server, probably you have 12 years old so stfu and leave this server.

You don't have 16 years old? xd Look at the text above! @GoogleTranslate

Hit into your head, how the fuck you can know how old is admin of the server, probably you have 12 years old so stfu and leave this server.

hi - lick - yes - bye
haha.

Edit : Cool signature under you btw , gogo some orsha ot instead of looking here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back