• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Map Global 8.6 Edited 100% Uptime Free POINTS! PVP ENFORCED

God Nixez

Reaction score
News
"Paypal + daopay + egyptian donations" System have been Tested and working by 100%
ENjoy :D :p

Now you get free points After advancing to those levels

level 220 You get 5 points

level 280 you get 5 points

level 320 you get 10 points

Update v2

Update List

-Minor bugs HAs been Adjust and taken care of

-Removed some Items that were laying on floor randomly

-Remapped thais temple and depot abit

"Added Normal depot tiles to prevent UnNeeded bug

"remapped trainers abit"

-Added "Ctf" Event teleport Also bomber man event teleport

-Adjusted draken teleport In zao "It's accessable Now 100%

Removed Firewalker boots as it existed without my knowledge :p

- - - Updated - - -

:w00t::w00t:Update V1:w00t::w00t:
The following Things has been fixed On
Erotica RlMap 8.6

Cities added and fixed

1-Oken

2- Gengia

Minor Bugs:-

Fixed some map glitches

Fixed blue legs quest

Loot rate has been fixed "increased from 3x to 5x:p

:rolleyes:SHop Gifts fixed:rolleyes:
Shop Gifts

prices has been Adjusted and fully fixed.

Donate BY paypal Message Nixez ingame.

Flammers Go Away!

Welcome OTland!
Hello! I would like to introduce to you my project Erotica RealMap.
I would like to Welcome All people TO join Erotica "Fun & Lagless. More information below.

Details and Connection Information

1.General Information
2.Webpage:Erotica 8.6 Real map.
Server Status: online
IP Address: erotica.sytes.net
Map: GlobalMap "cipsoft map 8.6 update"
Server: The Forgotten Server 0.4
Experiance Rat: Stages
Owner: Nixez
Online Since: 22.07.2012
Homepage: Erotica 8.6 Real map.
Map Type: Realmap
Version: 8.6 DOWNLOAD HERE
Skills Rat: 20x
Magic Rat: 10x
35k38fb.gif

34e9kxw.gif

100% Fixed and Unique Map.
RPG Climate Map - makes game more fun and attractive.
Custom Hunting Places - discovering new unknown places makes the game becomes more addictive.
Custom Towns.
Unique Quests.
Map has more than 100 quests. Here are listed only the more important.
We want the quests in our server was not only kill-take the prize, but to be interesting and exciting. To the players derive pleasure and benefit of completed Quests.

RealMap Quests:
Behemoth Quest
Demon Helmet Quest
Demon Oak Quest
Inquisition Quest
Koshei the Deathless Quest
The Annihilator Quest
In Service of Yalahar Quest
For a simple game was not boring and that was not about just winning the level made ??some interesting events and systems to our server. We exchanged only some of them. If you have any questions about the functionality of any of these You can talk with Admin nixezAdmin nixez.

Systems:
Team Battle Event "Added soon"
Real Task System
Trainers!
Item Upgrade System
Real Addon System
Real War system
8.6 Spells System

Join Us Now!
Stages
From LevelTo LevelStage
150350x
51100280x
101130220x
131150140x
15117070x
17119060x
19122040x
22125020x
25128012x
2813008x
3013106x
311infinte4x

Thanks for your time reading This!

Yours Admin Nixez :p

Last edited:
It's not like tables belong to anybody. He didn't really take anything. More of an inspiration source or like pronouncing a word wrong and then be corrected for the better, as it's a stylish and easy-readable text.

It's not like tables belong to anybody. He didn't really take anything. More of an inspiration source or like pronouncing a word wrong and then be corrected for the better, as it's a stylish and easy-readable text.

Please take a look at the threads and you can see that he hasn't changed the text at all. He has just removed some of the text.

No offtopic please
Please take a look at the threads and you can see that he hasn't changed the text at all. He has just removed some of the text.

I just took what i was going to write exactly and maybe too close for that btw "Venn is my friend"

+ you canot copy tables i made all bymyself :)

Last edited:
It feels like the server is not 100% ready and done yet. I might check it out in a few weeks.
An example of what I mean is the donation system.

Just waiting paypal email to confirm that i can transfer and get cash :p but the system is actually finished
It feels like the server is not 100% ready and done yet. I might check it out in a few weeks.
An example of what I mean is the donation system.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The following Things has been fixed On
Erotica RlMap 8.6

Cities added and fixed

1-Oken

2- Gengia

Minor Bugs:-

Fixed some map glitches

Fixed blue legs quest

Loot rate has been fixed "increased from 3x to 5x:p

:rolleyes:SHop Gifts fixed:rolleyes:
Shop Gifts

prices has been Adjusted and fully fixed.

Donate BY paypal Message Nixez ingame.

Last edited:
Ot seems nice. donations definently need to be finished. either than that the map looks nice and theres no lag. we'll see how it goes and its definently an ot i wud like to try

Honestly this OT seems very nice to me, map and exp stages are perfect for great wars. gonna bring my team and hope for some enemys. srsly try this out, advertise it and it will have many players. Since this ot just started, I guess many ppl will join if u advertise it properly. BUMP

Nokei You got me falling towards your words "advertise it and it will have many players. Since this ot just started, I guess many ppl will join if u advertise it properly."
Well iam trying to do my best on advertising "in a legal way ofc ;)":$

Actually this server is really fun to play. Im sure more people will join. This server definetly needs more people, otherwise it would be a waste :p when I look at otservlist.org and see all those crap servers, this one is really good. It just started, as Nokei said, more people will join. C'mon guys, give it a try :)

- - - Updated - - -

and btw. put it on > otservlist.org < BUMP CMON GUYS TRY THIS EDITED REAL MAP :D

Thanks for all the positive comments That i can see here "Thanks tehseus"
i hope that more people will join Because I've put alot of effort into this ot to success;):p

the ot is nice. ive been playing it for a day so far and ive met some good people who are supportive. we were the first people to do anhi which was fun. the ot just needs war and it would be perfect considering there is no lag.
oiyi6f.gif

yea it just needs more players. I bet if more and more people would join and wouldnt be afraid of that lil amount of players online, this server would get more popular and grow rly fast. Really fun to play, since there is no lagg and the edited rl map looks great. also perfect exp stages for wars :)

Back