• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Map Global 8.6 Edited 100% Uptime Free POINTS! PVP ENFORCED

I love this ot.
This server deserves it. Nixez is putting a lot of effort into this project. Edited Thais is look really good and unique. Exp stages are perfect for wars and pvp. Give it a try :)

I love this ot.
This server deserves it. Nixez is putting a lot of effort into this project. Edited Thais is look really good and unique. Exp stages are perfect for wars and pvp. Give it a try :)

I'd say you're one of its staff members that's posting with a noob account :)

I love this ot.

Thais looks good & unique?

It looks like shit :(

LOOOL @ copying the other guys thread
too lazy to even write out your own description obviously the ots gonna be shit

not to mention practically every single compliment towards the server was directed from recently made otland accounts... lmfao

It's only 1 tp For dragon lord Other caves You have to walk For it "Map is included on latest news on server's website"

f1y16w.png

good ot, it has alot of potential, it just needs that extra kick!
i recommend everyone to join it . all vocations balanced cool places to hunt

its the shit! just bring your friends and come along

Another recently made otland account ^

Owner not recommended.
Server not recommended.

dnt talk if u havent tried the ot. maybe players like the ot nd r supporting it? if u dnt like it than fuck off and go play smethng else

Back