• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Map Global 8.6 Edited 100% Uptime Free POINTS! PVP ENFORCED

Egypt Donations has been setuped and is working now

Soon Paypal + paygol or Alert pay :)

:p:rolleyes::w00t::D

/Nixez

ot is nice i just donated paypal works as well as the rest of the donation system. the admin is active most of the time which is good. more people are begining to play the ot which is good. GOood luck the rest of the way

Go ahead D:

Bump 24 players online o.o

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)
God Nixez,
RoHaN-OTs,
storken96
o.o Hey rohan

The server is still growing:) Gj with the server glad to host it:)

That's What am talking about o/
[video=youtube;ELa6Fyr0pi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELa6Fyr0pi8&feature=related[/video]

Time to party!

ot is so bad i dont recomend the admin didnt delete fwb quest and takes it away from ppl when they get it. not to mention he banned me b4 for no reason he abuses the shit out of the ot

First You are a Freakin egyptian nerd
Second FWB were a bug
Third You can read the news On the thread here tard.
/noughsaid Nixez
ot is so bad i dont recomend the admin didnt delete fwb quest and takes it away from ppl when they get it. not to mention he banned me b4 for no reason he abuses the shit out of the ot

i feel the ot is becoming more complete each and each day. free points for people who get lvl 220 270 and 320 which is good. people wont abuse the point system because leveling isnt that easy. keep working on the ot. looking forward to see alot of people on it

Back