• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Tibia 8.54

Did you make a character on this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just let the players choose city? ;x
or let me guess, it's just a download & run rl map, just lower rates.

Hurts my feelings. Ofcourse i downloaded it and run it, i don't know how to start a server without the 'downloading and running' included in the process.

Anyway, good idea. They should be able to choose which city to start in.

Can you explain how you can upload my harddrive in less than a second? Sounds like you have a great connection over there ^^

it was ment as a complimant ;P, hes trying to say that your connection is fast like a atom rocket

no npcs in dara, and I dont think there are in a few other towns to ;p

Rot's should give a little more cashn than they do now, to give it a RPG feeling you should make it so you can't change gold into plats by clicking on it. you should only be able to change at the bank

Also i advise maybe making it 9x exp and not 6x, that was the problem with truetibia it was too slow for some people

Lvl 23 now!
Nah, i think you should keep the exprate, it's good!

Demon, its 9x bczu of the 50% exp bonus :)
Secondly, the right-click on gold was a really good future to change, since if you do change that botters will have a total hell with getting depositer to work;D

Finally a low experience server. Only taken two months to find one. :3 I'll give it ago "Xantiarahh" Ingame.

Thanks alot for the compliments dear players.

Have fun playing!

edit: Patch 1.0 has been released, read more in our forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back