• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Tibia 8.54

Did you make a character on this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame, would like to see you online. (or anyone) :D

Photoshop workshops around the city,
Schooling,
Life/friends,
Tibia/counter-strike/soldier front,

Balancing it all is hard.
Tibia time is near the bottom of my schedule.

My internets no longer at 64 kb/s! I can play again! :D

First impression, an average realmap server. Notice that Thais (and possibly other cities) were tracked from a Twifysoft server.
Plenty of NPCs to fix, too.

First impression, an average realmap server. Notice that Thais (and possibly other cities) were tracked from a Twifysoft server.
Plenty of NPCs to fix, too.

I know that. At this moment i am the only one fixing bugs on the server, also the hoster. So im kinda busy with releasing patches.

I appreciate all help i can get.

I know that. At this moment i am the only one fixing bugs on the server, also the hoster. So im kinda busy with releasing patches.

I appreciate all help i can get.
I see, .. what you've done so far is decent and worth continuing.
Go on, who knows what might your server become one day! it's likely to become undistinctive in the mass

hey can you give me the real map i will open a own tibia server
please
;-)

I just heard that you banned people for pvping.
Seems like this ot aint that good after all.

With all due respect he can ban anyone he likes if theres a good reason or not. And he doesn't have to disclose them to the public. In most cases he shouldn't. Keep up the good work, strictness doesn't make you corrupt.

With all due respect he can ban anyone he likes if theres a good reason or not. And he doesn't have to disclose them to the public. In most cases he shouldn't. Keep up the good work, strictness doesn't make you corrupt.

Ofc he can ban people if he likes to, for no reason at all if he wish to.

But i know that many people would not waste their time on a ot with a staff doing such.
I'm one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back