• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Tibia 8.54

Did you make a character on this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

frankfarmer

who'r ninja now
Premium User
Reaction score
The project is currently for sell. If i won't get any bidders the project is going public, so if you want one of the best real maps out there, open you wallet.

Screw this, im releasing.

Last edited:
lmao was a bit pissed off till I got to the credits, was bout to go off, best of luck to ya.

its nice but still why so many rl maps ? >.<

I think many players find real maps amusing tought its more as tibia should be, the cipsoft map. You will find yourself 'powerful' on a open-tibia real map then on the real cipsoft server.

Many players like that, the powerfullness.

And Custom Maps always is to damn hard to understand, either way the npc's are random or the map is bugged or there are alot of unnecessary teleports way over the map.

I think many players find real maps amusing tought its more as tibia should be, the cipsoft map. You will find yourself 'powerful' on a open-tibia real map then on the real cipsoft server.

Many players like that, the powerfullness.

And Custom Maps always is to damn hard to understand, either way the npc's are random or the map is bugged or there are alot of unnecessary teleports way over the map.

I understand that it is a well known map and therefore people enjoy them because it suits the RPG style and Wars etc, but surely if there was an awesome RPG-Custom map out there that someone has then hopefully that can become better then rl map ots.

Uhhhhhhhh, Also the amount of quests/hunting zones 'n stuff

Must I buy spells?

It doesn't.

Why do I start in yalahar?
M level goes reeaaaly slow.

Thanks for finding those. I borrowed the layout from TrueTibia so that's why it saids that you have to buy spells and soulpoints are online players.

Thanks for the report, it have been moved now.

The magic level rate is; 4x

I understand that it is a well known map and therefore people enjoy them because it suits the RPG style and Wars etc, but surely if there was an awesome RPG-Custom map out there that someone has then hopefully that can become better then rl map ots.

Uhhhhhhhh, Also the amount of quests/hunting zones 'n stuff

You're right. I agree about that, but when will that all great custom map be released or even playable? Without it being 999x with droprate of 5.

You're right. I agree about that, but when will that all great custom map be released or even playable? Without it being 999x with droprate of 5.

Why do we start in yalahar? I prefer thais.

Why do we start in yalahar? I prefer thais.

Many people prefer thais, but you know alot of other servers uses Thais as starting location. I think Yalahar is kinda good, due to the fact it's actually a "new" place to start.

But i hear what you are saying and i will bare it in mind for later.

Why not just let the players choose city? ;x
or let me guess, it's just a download & run rl map, just lower rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back