• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did happen to the server now? Was going to exp and i was online like 5 minuts then it went offline and have been off i 1 hour now.

I don't know why i can't connect to dedicated. Messaged hosting company and i hope they will fix it asap.

I think it is has been to many restart in a month on this server haha!

I'm for reset! Do it soon, cause there isn't exist any nice oldschool mid exp server atm.

If you reset you better hurry up. Several server on the uprising. If they get here before this one re-opens (without ddos), you're screwd.

fak!! ran dis szajs nał or daj faking bicz !! aj mast pałer gejming

I think that doesn't make sense to host Realesta again, especially when my dedicated is fucked. I'll talk to Fribben about reopen real OriginalTibia, we've got the money for next month dedicated server. Now remains to be patient and i hope it won't take so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back