• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it once, will say it again.
RealOTS- Tibianic's Third Server.

original 7.70 cipsoft server 100%

Better wait for a longterm server than mess around with shit servers that reset in >month.

Can you stop advertise it here? everyones know its cipsoft server don't so stupid.

ruth u think about reset?
Not at this time, i have no good ddos protection and im tired to doing it. You guys want playing here or not but the best idea is wait for Fribben. When he find some time together we can do everything.

Last edited:
Iryont just said that RealOTS will be online for players by the end of December ... so what you are waiting for? :)

Realesta is playable. What you guys want? You can make fast lvl, magic level and loot.

www.realesta.servegame.com

Last edited:
BEtter to play tibianic-hr, realesta is just 2h of exping and then only war.

Said it once, will say it again.
RealOTS- Tibianic's Third Server.

original 7.70 cipsoft server 100%

Better wait for a longterm server than mess around with shit servers that reset in >month.

Listen here, your advertisement for a server that won't open til at LEAST december is quite pointless, most people would wanna play something inbetween waiting, not just wait for 2 months playing nothing, if they want to do this let them, it feels like you're trying to force people away from this server and get them to wait for 2 months to play realots. You already advertised realots at least once in this thread, if you want to advertise it - then create an advertising thread for REALOTS not for realesta. It does not belong here in any sort of way, it doesn't matter how good or how close to real tibia it is. It is advertising in another server's thread and it now also spamming, i don't think iryont would approve this.

Not only are you advertising realots here, you're talking badly about realesta, if you don't like it you should really not be posting here, i mean you no disrespect i just think you should think before doing or acting if you will. The server might have a few bugs but at least it's a playable server which realots is not.. YET!

Have a good day, again i mean no disrespect by this post just wanted to share my thoughts from libraby bazzese - which is what i named my brain, surprisingly small.. hmm

@Mex, some people prefer high-highrates and some a bit lower, some people doesn't have time to exp on "lowrates/midrates" like tibianic. Also the wars on tibianic-hr are getting quite small and boring.

Updated first post with New modified client. You can now login without Ip Changer + directX9 and MC support.
I recommend to remove previous clients.

Kinda late for that, Ruth. You should've made a test server like every logical host does before launch. You didn't wanna waste 2 hours testing the server so it failed instead. Gratz.

Please ban Original for advertising another server in this thread several times

Hello! :)

"Video Surface Allocation failed. (Error Code 12)
Please choose another video graphics mode."

This happens on all of my original tibia clients aswell but with them I can right click the tibia icon > Egenskaper > "Mål" > and I add "engine 2". Like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Tibia\Tibia.exe" engine 2

However, on your client I cant find "mål" so I dont know how to do..

I have Directx 11.

i didnt mean this u moron! I will always enter on ur server make lvl 40 and pk ppl, but i just wanted ppl to go on tibianic-hr and pay attention there, on ur server just put 3hours and just log in and pk.

ill wait for some other fun 7.72 highrate ot or something. seems like this one also failed

not gonna explain it here also explained it already on the tibianic forums:p
and to be honest i think not a single ot is made to exist for months/years? i think thats why ryan servers were always so funny. have it for month online have like new and fresh wars (get lvls/cash).
and yes i know ryan ots were always super highrate but still everytime tibianic did reset a new fun and fresh war started and it got more bored along the way.

not gonna explain it here also explained it already on the tibianic forums:p
and to be honest i think not a single ot is made to exist for months/years? i think thats why ryan servers were always so funny. have it for month online have like new and fresh wars (get lvls/cash).
and yes i know ryan ots were always super highrate but still everytime tibianic did reset a new fun and fresh war started and it got more bored along the way.
Yeah highrates only stick around for a month+- because everyone can start war in a week and then there is nothing to do because everything is completed so quickly.
That is why tibianic low rate and/or realots is more fun imo because you have a lot more to lose on realots/tibianic because you worked harder for it.
not to mention realots is real tibia 7.7 so makes more fun for me

off topic but Who here has a lv20+ char on tibianic and can post on the forums for me?
took me 10 mins to get out of rook, and 15 mins to level 20 on pally. its kinda orsha ot until higher lvl

Kinda late for that, Ruth. You should've made a test server like every logical host does before launch. You didn't wanna waste 2 hours testing the server so it failed instead. Gratz.

Please ban Original for advertising another server in this thread several times

Thanks goes to ddoesers they caused failed start. My server had no bugs on start only some client issues but fixed it within minutes and i guess it didnt affect significantly the quality of the server.
Anyway, i believe server might come back to life, of course if players will want it.

Hello! :)

"Video Surface Allocation failed. (Error Code 12)
Please choose another video graphics mode."

This happens on all of my original tibia clients aswell but with them I can right click the tibia icon > Egenskaper > "Mål" > and I add "engine 2". Like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Tibia\Tibia.exe" engine 2

However, on your client I cant find "mål" so I dont know how to do..

I have Directx 11.

I don't know about this one, never had this error. You should search google.

What did happen to the server now? Was going to exp and i was online like 5 minuts then it went offline and have been off i 1 hour now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back