• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
SERVER ONLINE

Realesta Client (Speedyshare) (Zippyshare) login without ipChanger.

General information:
I've decided to open known OriginalTibia.com server made by me and Fribben some years ago but it has an other kind of engine Thanks to Ferrus. Since then I made a lot of changes associated with the server as much as possible and i am more convinced it is free from bugs. So if you want play good midrated server it is your chance.

Login information:
*IP: realesta.servegame.com or originaltibia.com
*Client: 7.4
*Port: 7171
*Loot 2x
*FreePacc
*Dedicated Server.

Experience stages/rates:
level = 30, rate = 35
level = 50, rate = 20,
level = 70, rate = 10,
level = 80, rate = 8,
level = 100, rate = 5,
level = 120, rate = 3

More information will appear on our website.

Last edited:
IP please ? That one (originaltibia.com) doesn't work.

I bet you would get more than twice the playerbase if it was called Original Tibia since that is a known server.

i tell u now nobody will play ur server when realots and tibianic is around. dont cry later on that ppl never said that cuz ur only making low rate - midrate with fucking 2x loot

if u made it a mid-high rate with 4x loot rate u would get 4x the players, cuz am 100 % no real players with teams of like 6-7 ppl with pvp will be here only ppl playing solo without their teams

now bb

Idd. Make a new thread called Original Tibia and you'll get twice the posts in half the time this thread did. And change lootrate to 4. You could also fix up your post a little making it look a little bit "Oh yeah!".

You guys shouldn't care about loot rate while it isn't low rate server trust me.

I think the exp rates are just fine. I don't think you should start at lvl 30 tho. If that's the idea. And the lootrate need to be higher. Aswell as putting original tibia in the thread title to attract more people.

There's no point at even looking at this thread without those changes because the server will fail without'em.

Could u give ip adress?? Btw exp rate after 80 its to high.

so my new made character is residencied in rookguard :blink:

Give men exp x1 for killing players ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back