• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen to this bitch ur a redneck who takes open tibia as his career and telling me to grow up? i dont give a fuck about tupac he just a rapper that is dead but ur a kid who takes his life style as ur motivation and etc u idiot
Thank you for proving my point!

It's funny because I have 17 posts, and you have 669 and I'M THE ONE who takes Open Tibia as MY career. You sir, are pathetic.

Good day! :)

AS i thought server will fail because it is hard start, idk what for is this server if its not going to be easy to get cash,lvls and just war then its really waste of time.

so go on tibianic jajajaj trolllooolo i already have brass legs and plate armor hahah shshshh jaja troll

I'm with Mex on this one.

The exp, manaregen, and loot is way to low.

I'd rather see a 7.6 server like Illuminati hosted again. Easier start, runes in shop etc. And a really good war server.

If all noobs need to runes in shop etc - go to war servers. This is server with "real tibia" idea, NOT only for war...

There are no war servers hosted, otherwise I'd most likely be there.

Tested it, x logged in lvl 8 at edron trolls. No fun at all playing this server. Barely anyone in game chat, none in town, everything is dead. Because he failed with advertising and plainly; hosting a server. He is obv not fit to own a server and this one will die within a week.

hahaha gosciu nie osmieszaj sie, wystarczy ze gram na tibianicu i tego tam nie ma a nawet jak bylo tak na 7.4 to mnie to gowno obchodzi leszczu.

like i said idiot owner i give u advice nobody start serv unless its easy and u can war in 1- 2 days or smthin

only randoms and teamless people will play (correct)
because its 7.4 with 2x exp and double monster loot it wont make difference unless its 4x-5x loot with 1x monster loot and 7.72 client to stop lags (correct)
that ur server will just be a complete fail(correct)
it will die in 1 week(correct)

now what u need to do is make another server with 7.72 protocol client, 4-5x loot, mid-high rate exp, advertise 2-3 days before start again, faster regeneration.

WHAAAAAT U NEED TO MAKE DJIN QUEST?WWWWWWWWWWWWTFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

like i said idiot owner i give u advice nobody start serv unless its easy and u can war in 1- 2 days or smthin

only randoms and teamless people will play (correct)
because its 7.4 with 2x exp and double monster loot it wont make difference unless its 4x-5x loot with 1x monster loot and 7.72 client to stop lags (correct)
that ur server will just be a complete fail(correct)
it will die in 1 week(correct)

now what u need to do is make another server with 7.72 protocol client, 4-5x loot, mid-high rate exp, advertise 2-3 days before start again, faster regeneration.

Yeah, 7.7, 10x loot, 20 mana per sec

99% are sorc

nice sorc war, so fun, gfb ue

epic server guys so big wars

[video=youtube;RCBB2lbyMPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCBB2lbyMPg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

nah u rooked my char Burberry fukoff noob serv have fun with 10 players

Wow. Never thought you'd get material for 3 minutes on the first dat on that 15 player server. Gotta say grate to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back