• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realistic 7.4 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
We updated the characters to level 70 so people can't sd then ue directly, it requires more than that now.

Hellrage, please if you haven't played during the 7.x times or does not have any idea other than the Avesta 7.6 or 7.4 that have been realesed that have this, please do not draw a finish line because of that.

I know how it is, and you can do spell then manafluid, but you can't do manafluid then spell. Understand the difference? This is how it is supposed to be, if you don't like it, you can leave it without threathen me that 999 players will leave the server, such as a noob before threathen to do.

EDIT: just tried it on realots, worked just as mine.

Yep thats the way it was in cip tibia. But people who play these types of ots have gotten used to no exhaust after a manafluid is used. I guess you could try this way and see how it goes.

I could, but I prefer the cip way. As their ideas back then were pretty attractive, nowadays I'd agree with you but this idea was brought before, so sorry. Mainly because there are botters with "fishing" technique that can spam manafluid+exura vita and pretty much have to die only if they are comboed. That aint the way wars are going to be, atleast not in my server.

@ server it is a nice map to war one:) why is it offline?

edit: maby mage exp rate a bit higher since it aren't private accounts so you don't keep the lvls for always.

Last edited:
I could, but I prefer the cip way. As their ideas back then were pretty attractive, nowadays I'd agree with you but this idea was brought before, so sorry. Mainly because there are botters with "fishing" technique that can spam manafluid+exura vita and pretty much have to die only if they are comboed. That aint the way wars are going to be, atleast not in my server.

I didn't play back then but mana fluid is an item and not a spell. This mean you can't use rope after spell too?

Manafluid has two exhausts, first one is "use with" and the second is the one that destroys for runes/healing. I can't say for sure, but this is how it should be, I'll look into the rope thing aswell. You just have to get used to the real pvp system, if I may say so :).

@assassinho: It won't be online 24/7 as people do not play during nights unless the server gets too popular. But we will fix 24/7 uptime later on, right now it'll be online from around 16:00 -> 23:00

@assassinho: It won't be online 24/7 as people do not play during nights unless the server gets too popular. But we will fix 24/7 uptime later on, right now it'll be online from around 16:00 -> 23:00

People that live far away have other time than you do, therefore people in america for instance can't play(or can't play at the right moment). ^_^

we can't play too so don't worry about you not being able to play

we can't play too so don't worry about you not being able to play

Fortunately I'm not from a distant country, but I was speaking for those who are. As a matter of fact I don't even play this server :wub:

I know, but I can't hold the server up 24/7 atm, therefor I do what fits me the most atm, due to the bug fixes.

@Filthy. I already wrote at what times it usually online, please do not start a flamewar for unnneccesary reasons, thank you.

I will eventually, the first days will be like 10 hours uptime and for testing purposes, later on it might be guild-war fights or private accounts.

16-23 doesn't seem like 10 hours for me

I will eventually, the first days will be like 10 hours uptime and for testing purposes, later on it might be guild-war fights or private accounts.

16-23 doesn't seem like 10 hours for me

Now try to correct me again.

EDIT: Server online.

Last edited:
i have to say it is a greath server:)
and btw knights are like god on this server lol every hit is 100+ for sure. + there exori's .... = dead

Last edited:
cant play the server alone aswell, too many teams :) would work with aurea chars and then auto team balance though

Real-war with aurea chars was the best, else the original one with custom accounts and full real map.

I don't have the database yet, I might be able to get it next week or in a couple of days. If someone else do not already have it.

i have to say it is a greath server:)
and btw knights are like god on this server lol every hit is 100+ for sure. + there exori's .... = dead

bullshit knights can't even make a dent in my hp lol

Ultimate explosion

-

17:29 You lose 372 hitpoints due to an attack by Sorcerer.

(was my remaining hp, so it could've gone higher!)

372 by a level 70 master sorcerer, and you complain? Let's say you want him to hit 250 instead, what would he take with sd? 110? as a 70 sorcerer?

If you're going to come here trying to find a reason to mudthrow this server, do it with class atleast. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back