• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 with Anti-Bot System | DirectX 9 & OpenGL Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone are welcome to add oldtimessupport to Skype or sending a private message to this account here on Otland.
Your opinion are important to us!

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Alright, i can see that you want the best for this server.
Why don't you tell what mana regeneration you suggest and maybe the Devs will do something about it?
They are listening alot to their players and listening to feedback.
Me and alot of other people have given feedback the last 6 months and there have been alot of tweaks and balancing.
In my opinion the Mana Regeneration should not be lower then 3, else it wont be entertaining and it must match the Experience Table etc.

Well, i probably won't be able to play the next fuw months due to exams and traveling. I'll give it a try out when it comes on.

The reason to why i care is because i still love this game, and i can't emphasize how much i appreciate the people like Realoria who put in time and effort to make a replica of the olschool tibia that we love even though the playbase issnt to high and the chance of actually going profit is very low (considering the amount of time they put in).

The mana on a 7.7 server was 2 mana/2 seconds on a MS.

On 7.4 and clients before that it was four times as slow, 0.5 mana/2 sec = 1 mana/4 seconds.

This server has 5 mana/2 seconds =10 mana/4 seconds.

Realoria has 10 times as high mana as original tibia had at that time. It's high relative to the other components in the game, that's what i mean.

If it has been tested for months i assume it's fine though :)

Well, i probably won't be able to play the next fuw months due to exams and traveling. I'll give it a try out when it comes on.

The reason to why i care is because i still love this game, and i can't emphasize how much i appreciate the people like Realoria who put in time and effort to make a replica of the olschool tibia that we love even though the playbase issnt to high and the chance of actually going profit is very low (considering the amount of time they put in).

The mana on a 7.7 server was 2 mana/2 seconds on a MS.

On 7.4 and clients before that it was four times as slow, 0.5 mana/2 sec = 1 mana/4 seconds.

This server has 5 mana/2 seconds =10 mana/4 seconds.

Realoria has 10 times as high mana as original tibia had at that time. It's high relative to the other components in the game, that's what i mean.

If it has been tested for months i assume it's fine though :)

It's actually 4 mana/2 seconds for a master sorcerer = 8 mana/4 seconds

But i agree, they could probobly lower the mana regeneration to something like 3 mana per tick, which would also be fine and yield 6 mana/4 seconds

It's actually 4 mana/2 seconds for a master sorcerer = 8 mana/4 seconds

But i agree, they could probobly lower the mana regeneration to something like 3 mana per tick, which would also be fine and yield 6 mana/4 seconds

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerer#Regeneration
  • 2 Mana every 2 seconds
Divide it by four and you get the manareg before they changed the mana system (7.5~).

Modifications!

We have decided to make a few modifications to create even more balance.
We would like to thank everyone for their feedback, and as you can see your feedback are very important to us!

The modifications that have been done are listed below:

Experience Table
The experience you gain from monsters will be (2x) twice as you would normally get on original Tibia. But the experience required to gain levels are significantly lower.
In comparison to a experience stage you can say that the experience gain will start at about 33,6x and decreasing over time, the higher level you become.

Mana Regeneration
The mana regeneration tick for every vocation have been adjusted to 3 mana per tick.
This equals 3 mana/2 seconds for a Master Sorcerer.

Skill Rate
The skill rate have increased from 15x to 17x, in order to create a balance with the Magic Rate which are 8x

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Modifications!

We would like to thank everyone for their feedback, and as you can see your feedback are very important to us!

Experience Table
The experience you gain from monsters will be (2x) twice as you would normally get on original Tibia. But the experience required to gain levels are significantly lower.
In comparison to a experience stage you can say that the experience gain will start at about 33,6x and decreasing over time, the higher level you become.

Mana Regeneration
The mana regeneration tick for every vocation have been adjusted to 3 mana per tick.

Skill Rate
The skill rate have increased from 15x to 17x, in order to create a balance with the Magic Rate which are 8x

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Great! I will be playing here with my friends.
Heard many people are waiting for this which is nice :)

Keep up the good work!

Modifications!

Experience Table

Mana Regeneration

Skill Rate

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Great updates! Now the mana regeneration is 6 times as fast as it was on normal tibia, which sounds good!

Watch out what magic rate you use. Too many servers put it to high and forget to put in mana regeneration into the equation! :)

(f.e magicrate*manatick = 8*6 = 48)

@Eldora, I was saying the mana regen has to be taken into consideration as a good way, so relax.

Modifications!

On the communities request we have decided to balance the rates abit further.
These changes were made to create a better balance between the Experience Table and the rest of the rates.

The new rates are:

Skill rate: 8x
Magic rate: 4x
Loot rate: 2x

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Modifications!

On the communities request we have decided to balance the rates abit further.
These changes were made to create a better balance between the Experience Table and the rest of the rates.

The new rates are:

Skill rate: 8x
Magic rate: 4x
Loot rate: 2x

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Good, finally a place where i can play and put some effort into use while having alot of fun.
Keep improving, great job i love it so far!

Can't wait for it to start,I just hope it will be a long term server!

I see that we are finally expecting the best server 7.1!

My only wish is to avoid the same mistakes of the current servers:

1 - MS and ED with infinite runes because of gereneração mana (by the way it has already been modified with feedback from the community)

2 - Never knight exists on the server (due to unbalance the server .. just be MS)

3 - Balancing gain skill ml (where in just two days is over the object of the game)

4 - Loots? An important part to keep the server!

The 4 points mentioned have been revised! But I ask attention to every detail!

I am proud to see the commitment of the staff in Realoria configure the server. I just get sad because'll just return trip on Sunday .. but my presence is confirmed! GOGO RELORIA!

Edit:

Although the server is 7.1 ... the client base is 7.72.

You guys are prepared and aware of the existence of botting? And we all know that anti-bot has a flawed system .. where it is possible to use the bot version (7.72) in almost all servers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back