• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft OT 7.6 -Full Rl map + Custom (5x Experience)

Yes it works :p

I have a question, do you delete the players without to be banished? I mean 4 banishments to delete and so on..

Yes it works :p

I have a question, do you delete the players without to be banished? I mean 4 banishments to delete and so on..

Rule violations: 7 days banishment.
3:d Ban: Ip Banishment.

Caught for using any automatic tool: Banishment to the next Sunday and then Deletion.

Edit: The statistic doesn't work fully <.< when 50 players are online, 5 min later it show 0 players, 5 min later again it show 50, 5 min later 0... etc.. over and over.. a bit annoying actually.. I wan't it to work normally as the ots-list statistic did =(

Vocation balance is perfect.
Nearly none pk, very rarely.

Let me guess. you must be Harley~?

Who is harley?

and yes there is alot pk also u allow racism in the gamechat which sucks doesnt seems like a nice server. the knights are to overpowered and lvl 9 sorcerer can hit 100 rofl starts with 210 mana wtf`+? bad vocation balance

Who is harley?

and yes there is alot pk also u allow racism in the gamechat which sucks doesnt seems like a nice server. the knights are to overpowered and lvl 9 sorcerer can hit 100 rofl starts with 210 mana wtf`+? bad vocation balance

your mouth is big... if you eyes was in same size you would note that I don't accept such, and it's pretty hard punish someone I haven't seen...

a Broadcast like 30 min ago:
Code:
Svea's Oficcial Warning! Time to calm down in Game chat before you get a vacation!

and another one 5 min later:
Code:
Racist jokes or familiar in public channels will get 1 warning and then 7 days banishment! When you gain a such banishment complain are in vain!

about Pk.. let me guess... you see allot of Yellow skullers? and you're a white skull..

Where ever I go, and any time, I see nearly never a PK....

Who is harley?

I'd surely like to see where those pks are for real! I've seen ONE PK here so far, and I've played for 4 days now.

And what lvl 9 sorcerer hit's 100 with what? How do you know that sorcerer didn't had like mlvl 30+? Anyone could do that ..

I'd surely like to see where those pks are for real! I've seen ONE PK here so far, and I've played for 4 days now.

And what lvl 9 sorcerer hit's 100 with what? How do you know that sorcerer didn't had like mlvl 30+? Anyone could do that ..

a lvl 9 whouldnt have mana to do that spell the start mana is fucked lol u start with 210 instead of 35

a lvl 9 whouldnt have mana to do that spell the start mana is fucked lol u start with 210 instead of 35

it's not fucked, it's my game.. why you start with that is because I made it as you have an vocation in rook, and by that you'll receive the same as you would in main each advance.

if you don't like it and only complain about it, then don't be here, simple =)

29 people caught for botting this week, they'll all be deleted tomorrow at 12:00~ CET..

When will people learn? -.-"

omg man, i have been 30 min trying to make account but i CANT!
when i click "Next" i wait and wait and nothing happens...

luckely u havent found me botting yet lvl 50 already after 1 day .p

Damn I love this OT, It's a huge old school feeling.. Damn this is good.

@realsoftot,

I see that you're ot is becoming populair more and more every day:D
Gl with your server

Today was the Mass-Deletion of all Cheaters have been caught this week.

Taken from my forum:

Banished People in wait of Deletion. said:
Players get caught for using tools will be banished and deleted every Sunday..
Complains are in vain in this reason! once cached it's too late!
(Start of Jan 1:st 2010)

Banished Players:
None Yet (Sunday January 17:th
All the caught have been moved to "Deleted"

Deleted Players:
Deleted Cheaters January 17:th, 2010, 14:00
Tita (level 9) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Adrenaline (level 27) -Deletion Sunday 17:Jan.
Foxxy (level 16) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Serim (level 60) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Tru druid (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Rippah (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Dip Set (level 13) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Rulyz (level 38) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Bear Gryls (level 13) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Tirali wache (level 13) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Noxter (level 15) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Tirali wache (level 13) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Elite Junk (level 29) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Junk mcs (level 7) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Ashrynn (level 21) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Druidux (level 9) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Mokasyn (level 27) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Chompollet Tzetzi (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Arioc Menlo (level 10) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Prex (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Svante (level 23) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Jubil (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Mircly (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Zeus (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Hugopol (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Dubius (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Lopped (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Creation (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Sixfeet (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Im Delicious (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Original thread here: RealSoft OT (PVP) &bull; View topic - Banished People in wait of Deletion.

you should make the monsters stronger u shouldnt be able to kill heroes without uhs at lvl 30.o
and dragons at lvl 20 without uhs please make it more challenging

omg man, i have been 30 min trying to make account but i CANT!
when i click "Next" i wait and wait and nothing happens...
Might happens sometimes, an Update of web will be set off later today,
meanwhile, reload the url and try again.

luckely u havent found me botting yet lvl 50 already after 1 day .p

Liar! if anyone bot I'll know, if anyone use light I'll know!

you should make the monsters stronger u shouldnt be able to kill heroes without uhs at lvl 30.o
and dragons at lvl 20 without uhs please make it more challenging

Haham then you're really lucky,, beside that, Hallux is telling me to make monster weaker as he die 24/7 by nearly anything, he died at 110+ by 3 Giant spiders.. so..

I wont change monsters , they're fine as they're.. if they're changed it's because I'm maintenance them!

Btw: you know Knights have allot more def then other vocs thanks to shield? try a drag as pall/mage, and you'll see they'll hit allot more..

i dont think that i (hallux) am a good representation of how strong a monster is :p im really sloppy with uh's but the monsters are strong enough. Think the reason you can kill stuff so easily is that knights can use exura gran and get dragon lance pretty early on. Its pretty balanced though.

The problem i have is with ranged monsters like warlock or monsters that run away. in real tibia they walk when your up close but they dont here. i guess its pretty hard to program.

hallux

Lol nice realsoft. Cheating players didnt expect that from you and if im right its possible to get banned at otservlist for doing it. 2 Days ago you had 80+ players online on your server and then !online command didnt work. Now suddenly it work and now its only 30 players only kinda weird ? Also you've deleted 2 threads on forum were im asking if you've cheated so then you probably have lol. And you blamed toldera for mcing at his own OT and then you cheat players aswell.

Lol nice realsoft. Cheating players didnt expect that from you and if im right its possible to get banned at otservlist for doing it. 2 Days ago you had 80+ players online on your server and then !online command didnt work. Now suddenly it work and now its only 30 players only kinda weird ? Also you've deleted 2 threads on forum were im asking if you've cheated so then you probably have lol. And you blamed toldera for mcing at his own OT and then you cheat players aswell.

Prove me I cheat players! Seriously! Do that!

and as normal everyone is crying about different things and I can't believe dudes like you really cry that loud about something like !online is disabled.. seriously

Do you even have a little idea how many newbs was overhappy because I had disabled it?..

But as you really cry so much about that, you must be one of the guys use !online to PM all players online!

if you don't like me or my work then leave me and my server alone instead of going into it crying all day long about how everything suck.....

Back