• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoftOT.Com 7.6 -95 Mb Real Map (5x Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: For people don't know, There's a Downtime now between 18:45 - 19:00 CET due to technical maintenance!

A New Anti-Virus program Spyware program and a Fire Wall is being added.
Also the Web Site of RealSoft OT Acted a little weird the last hour due to a Technical issue which is solved right now!

An Update of Website is being installed right now to prevent future errors in the Web site!

Nothing in the game was los, All characters/houses was saved before the close down. (with 15 min warning)

lol all the 100+ are deleted:O? only reborn left hehe so i can see your server is full with botters:p? good for you :) byebye

lol all the 100+ are deleted:O? only reborn left hehe so i can see your server is full with botters:p? good for you :) byebye

The server is down for a little while because of technical issue with web site.
I'm working as hard I can to get everything running soon as possible..

Thanks for your understanding.

ps: Server was running 20 sec with an old backup, that's 20+ days old..

Edit:
I'm Sorry for the downtime. When I fixed the Website issues I by mistake let a backup that's over 20 days old run into the system, therefor I had to close server fast again and solve that problem and take the latest backup was made (last save, = you didn't lose a shit)

Once again, I'm deeply sorry for this!

Edit 2: Checking for upgrade my internet, The one I got now is more then okay to European players ;)

but I feel I want to have upgraded xD

if this happens, I will public it on the webs and ofc here too.. and try to set it in a middle of a week and not on weekends..
Server is never going to have longer downtimes then 20 sec total over a weekend.

just a few hours ago a level 80 got deleted for botting.. and it caused only problems for me.. flaming player that's pissed to lost hes lvl 80..

People.. Please for god sake don't bot! and I can't believe people still come to my server think they'll not be cached.. <.<

Programs for deletion is '2' Aiming, '3' Cave botting 4 'spell caster'

Programs for warning '1' Light hack, '5' Floor hack (x ray)..

Every punishment is broadcasted....

Last edited:
I recommend people to try it out!

Found a little writing fault on your forum, under the threads is says "ReralSoft PVP" i think it should be realsoft PVP

Just to let you know.

I'm working on the new event area!
it will be a bit bigger area and more options of what you can do in it then that map was used yesterday!

It's fully possible to Watch the whole fight live ingame too. In temple there's a teleport with sign "Watch Events!". it will teleport you to an invisible floor, so you will see everything happens below you. but none down there can neither see or hear you. :p

What level will be used, will probably be something around lvl 100~

Also, if you join the event! hope you're good at playing unknown areas!
I might run a test event tonight, ifso it will be around 23:00 CET,

This time premium will be enabled!

one suggestion, that pvp event had no pvp at all. it was just random mort hur spamming lol, pretty sucky for paladins and knights XD, next time make a big desert area so we can run and shoot sd, truly pvp

one suggestion, that pvp event had no pvp at all. it was just random mort hur spamming lol, pretty sucky for paladins and knights XD, next time make a big desert area so we can run and shoot sd, truly pvp

it was a test, the real Christmas event will be about pvp...

btw what happened to the server :S? i was online today on the first crashes. i didn't asked for my items, but i was going to get back my exp and then crash again, again and again :p, i waited for 1:30 hs and now its offline, is that a bad sign :S?

The server keeps crashing due to something not working right,
Realsoft, is working VERY hard on fixing this, and I'm sure thats why the server is down, so he can work on the problem without having people quit or dying or etc.......

Please see this topic a few times a day, to see where Realsoft is in this problem....

2 things:

1. My acc num and password on Warmaniac (my old char when there still was custom map) aint working and I would like to recover them. PM me here in otland or send them to [email protected] please.

2. I cant download the new client. all the links aint working in ur webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back