• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoftOT.Com 7.6 -95 Mb Real Map (5x Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aff no-lifers... i hope this has a solution..

Last edited by a moderator:
it's possible to find the leader computer ^^

just to get one of those viruses that create that bot-net, and check what ip it's listening to :p

Get the virus might be a bit harder... xD

Anyhow, server's running stable right now..

if Dazeria have anything with this to do I will reward them..

if they're not they'll still get a reward for all those retards login to my server and pm all people to start in Dazeria and get free exp/skill/items or what ever they're offering...

They even Pmed my god after I was talking in game chat.. a guy "come dazeria and I'll have you k set for free!"

wrong window or what? <.<

Edit: how smart is is of boman to claim I stole hes files? when he just got deleted from here for being a fraud server, because he run a server which contain my files and lie about he created them.... Smart ass kid..

You realy active and the descriptation about server ! for that i will gift you big big rep++ ! i think i will play here but now got lots of job...

Dear administrator, i noticed there's some problems with the website, i get an error when i try to acces highscores or make a new account :S.. please fix this soon i want more ppl joining the server!

Dear administrator, i noticed there's some problems with the website, i get an error when i try to acces highscores or make a new account :S.. please fix this soon i want more ppl joining the server!
it has nothing with the web site to do, something with the hoster computer system shut down the connection to internet (blocking a few ports) and badly the website is running on a port get affected!
but even thou the game world is not affected by this! nor character saves.

/buyhouse not working ;<
it's working if you do it right..

To being able use /buyhouse you must have the required cash (300 gp per square meter)

Forum: Some places there you must be logged in to be able see anything :p

you did not understand me, if website doesn't work how im supossed to acces my account and change password and stuff like that? also new players can't make account :S

you did not understand me, if website doesn't work how im supossed to acces my account and change password and stuff like that? also new players can't make account :S

it's not always like that <.<

and also I am working on the problem..

Now people got a chance to PG ;)

This event will never come again! once is enough!

Enjoy it while it last!

you should make that 1 time every 2 weeks.. i had to work :'(.. hey is it possible to buy blessings?? because i died at lvl 90 and i got downgroaded to 88 ¬¬... if there's no bless at all pz lower the exp loss. because it's a pain in the ass dying at that lvl :p

the site says server offline but it isn't XD + if you wanna check guild list on site it isn't working fix it plox XD edit: higscore don't work aswell:( and houses aswell:S

Last edited:
63vo09.png

FUCKING AMAZING!

Im retired but im going to play this OT a gain.

Realsoft ruined his own ot..
This guy realsoft is playing on astrath the archer and is trying to tell that hes just real of realsoft. he just insult players etc..
this was great server with 40 players online but now it just became a trash with 15-20 players online and amount of players online will decrase..

@realsoft,ur pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back