• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Reign 8.4

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Welcome!

Long has passed since the first creature walked its first steps on the lands of Reign.

Real Server Online now.

Account creation:
Reign - Latest News

reign.mine.nu

Reign Rates:

Experience
1-25 50x
26-50 40x
50-75 30x
76-100 20x
101-125 16x
126-140 10x
141-160 8x
161+ 5x

Skills & Magic
Skill rate 15x
Magic rate 5x

Loot & Spawn
Loot rate 3x
Spawn rate 2x

Information:
Reign is a server with the replicate of the real tibia map.
Hate or like.
Reign strive to be a fun & enjoyable place for all playing styles.
If you're an adventurer that like to solve quest chains and like the true rpg spirit, or if you're the pvp player that live for the pleasure of making your opponents bleed.
Then Reign is a place for you.

NPCs & Questing:

The NPCs of Reign doesn't just say the same and look the same in every city.
Each city has their own NPC which are very unique in their interactions.
They all have different answers to questions that you might ask.

The quests of Reign are some straight forward slaying, but there are also quizes to be solved & errands to be runned.

They say a picture say more then a thousand words so I suggest you give it a shot and login instead of me writing a wall of text that'll make your eyes bleed.

Sincerely,

Vicke, Mattheo and Simmeson

Last edited:
It's online now, and been for a while. Feel free to try it out, please report any bugs you might find.

Kazordoon doesn't have any NPC's right now, and we are aware of that.

Sincerely,

Vicke

So nice of you to mention your exp/skill/ml rates in your post.

Every vocation starts with the same eq, your server info is not added to your site either.

Ok i've worked out it starts off at 70x, this for me is rather slow, also your boat npc's cost money, which is another thing you do not start off with.

Tbh it looks like you concentrated so hard on the actual website and forum that you have forgotten about the server.

I'll be keeping an eye out for when its sorted though.

Last edited:
It's just a test server as mentioned, however..

Sorcerers / Druids can get their rod/wand from the magic shopkeeper..

There is also a reason that you dont start with money, to prevent players from abusing it to gain money.

And by abusing I mean, making a character, taking the money, making a new character, taking the money.. You get the picture.

Last edited:
Ah i never noticed it said it was a test server.

Maybe you should make a note to players that you can gain wands/rods from shopkeepers, also paladins don't start with any distance weapons.

And i'm sure even an amount of 1k? People won't abuse it lol, you can't even travel to another town.

You get to choose your starting town, pick one that you want to play in instead..

I guess, that we'll have to do that with the shopkeepers.

Fixing the paladin issue.

The experience rate has been raised a few notches since its just a test server.

Please report any bugs or glitches that you might find.

You can choose ankrahmun, or goroma as a town? Your site says differently.

Hmhmh

You can choose between 5 major cities, pick one, making money doesn't take forever. If you'd like to go to edron, pick venore, hunt some swamp trolls until you have the 40 gold then off you go.

Added a poll about what experience rate the server should use after the test server.

Can be viewed here. Reign - Polls

If you have another rate in mind, other then that is already stated at the poll section.
Then please go to the forum http://reign.mine.nu/forum2/ and post your rate but also with a reason why.

Last edited:
I was playing there a year ago , and someday you turn off serv and says it will be online wednsday morning and it took you 1 years for turning it on.

o_O Somebody hit him with a pillow in the head I think his still asleep.. cause it seems as if hes dreaming.

We had Reign long ago, true.

yee and you put it on because of FAIL of Lutetia.Usually 5 people playing there , and peak record was 18.

Kleksoria? o_O It's the header from Genesis pack modified though.

Yep I agree no less, lutetia failed. But it had about 60 as peak. But, Du vinner, jag får lugn och ro :)

By the way , if someone got any suggestion for the experience rate on the server after the test server ends, feel free to post it here or on our forum.
http://reign.mine.nu/forum2/

Doesn't have to be a constant exp rate either, if you have some wicked experience stage, feel free to post that aswell.

The ot's that attract the most players are ones with the following exp rates:

1-50 = 200x-150x
50-100 = 75x-100x
100-130 = 65x-80x
130-150 = 45x-60x
150-175 = 20x-30x
175-200 = 15x-25x
200+ = 5x-10x
300+ = 3x

Or near enough those.

No it's not what i believe it's what facts show.

The most successful servers at their peak was the ones with higher exp at levels 8-150.

Back