• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Resoria [8.6] [RL Map] [20x] [WAR ZONE]

tosuxo

Reaction score
Welcome to Resoria, this is a serious server that has recently started. We are adding more and more custom content every day, while keeping the fun of the real Tibia map.

Extra features:
Bonus Point System - For every major monster (dragons, demons, even rotworms, we're working on including every monster) you kill you get a certain amount of bonus points, to trade these for gp or exp say !pointsgp or !pointsexp :)
Donation Items - COMING SOON donation items are not going to be overpowered, they will, however, aid you, for example a bonus EXP ring that lasts 30 minutes granting you 3x the normal rate of experience. There will no longer be overpowered weapons and armor, so free and donation players will have a fair game.
Optional PVP in PVP World - if you want to play non-pvp then just switch modes with !pvpmode, you can only change this option whilst in a PZ.
WAR ZONE - Battle teams of up to 30 v 30 (more soon) in this no-loss war zone! Work your way through the ranks and gain bonuses along the way.
- earn EXP without any chance of loss in the arena, with 500x your victim's level given to you in exp!!

Details:
~*Ip*~: resoria.zapto.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: 8.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden (Dedicated)
~*Website*~: World of Resoria - Latest News
~*Exp rate*~: 20x
~*Map*~: RL Map with WAR ZONE
~*Runes*~: Normal
~*Loot rate*~: 2.5x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 10x Skill and 10x Magic.

If you need any help please press CTRL+Y to request help.

So what is this War Zone?
The aim is to blow up the objectives that one team is defening. You have 15 minutes to blow up the objectives, which you can access from either going the short way (which requires you to build a bridge, use an axe on a tree to collect wood then place 10 wood onthe square below the one you want to make into bridge... the defenders can use an axe on the bridge tile to destroy it!)
or you can go the long way, which requires no main objectives being destroyed (however, it takes longer to get there, if you die it's a long walk).

To destroy an objective:
Just use the object, this will set off a timer, if the other team does not use the object before the timer runs out then the objective is destroyed!

There are currently 2 objectives on the map, the PRIMARY objective (a gate, which will, in 2.0, lead to the second half of the mission) and the SECONDARY objective (a bookcase (replaced in future with a computer console) in a building in the very north of the map). To finish the level you only need to destroy the PRIMARY objective.

What's the point in this War Zone?
Eventually every kill and so on in the arena will give you experience (this will come tomorrow or tonight, depending on how well testing going)
You can currently get experience from chopping trees for wood (to build the bridge), building the bridge (place 10 wood on tile below the one you want to make) and destroying parts of the bridge (use axe on the bridge tile).

What do the winners get?
If you're on the winning team you get 3 points (plus 1 if you destroy/protect the secondary objective), which is worth around 10,000exp or 5,000 gold (balancing will be done in the future).

Find any bugs?
Please contact GM Theroux and tell me exactly what happens :)

Last edited:
bump:
today's my birthday so there will be events giving away tons of gold through the day!

also, please don't PM me offering me maps and stuff. I don't -host- this server, I'm just the scripter. Thanks.

you have donator weapons i wouldnt call this a serious server.. but i guess i can't judge until i try it out

that's only temporary, we're changing the donation system in the next few days,
but if you need help pm GM Theroux (me) :)
kinda my birthday today so not gonna be very sober to talk to xD

bump:
new donation shop system should be online today, as well as, hopefully, some map updates :)
also, if you have any suggestions for the server, such as new features, please do make them, we're open to all suggestions :)

We've added yet another system called 'Kill Points'.
Now you may ask what the h*ll thoose points helps me with?

Never been tired by looting every single gold coin in every single creature?
Not anymore! With Kill Points, it's as easy to kill the creature, and go to the certain NPC to get your reward.

Cool, eh?
Oh, by the way... Creds to Tosuxo...

We've added yet another system called 'Kill Points'.
Now you may ask what the h*ll thoose points helps me with?

Never been tired by looting every single gold coin in every single creature?
Not anymore! With Kill Points, it's as easy to kill the creature, and go to the certain NPC to get your reward.

Cool, eh?
Oh, by the way... Creds to Tosuxo...

well for now you can say !pointsgp or !pointexp to convert them :)

Update:
You can now choose to play in PVP or NON-PVP mode. Just go to a PZ and say !pvpmode to switch between the modes.
You can only do this in a PZ, so it can't be abused too much.

bump:
I think all pvp mode bugs have been fixed now. There was an issue making it so that in non-pvp mode you couldn't even attack creatures. This is definitely fixed now.

We are open to suggestions for new features. Just reply here or PM me.

Also, please stop sending me messages offering me shit you downloaded and changed like one line of. I'm not interested in your download-and-run crap. ktnxbye.

bump:
EXP rate is set to 8x, it will finalise when the server's restarted for the update (not reset, just turned off then on...)
arena (with rewards) coming soon...

bump:
we had a reset, mainly because of there being only lvl 150+ online
the server is 25x for today and tomorrow, then will be reduced to 8x

there will be a random rare item dropped in the depot at thais during tomorrow pretty much every hour, so keep looking for it ;)

lol i make my account and i donate when i buy my axe.... when i relog my character deleted ... wtf ??

Item added!
Donate axe added to player Salazar items (he will get this items after relog) for 500 premium points from your account.
Now you have 50 premium points.
GO TO MAIN SHOP SITE

You have premium points: 50

lol WTF ???

Keeps saying invalid account name, so some servers only allow 6 numbers my first was 7 so I made a 6 still says invalid account name. Fix the site.

Item added!
Donate axe added to player Salazar items (he will get this items after relog) for 500 premium points from your account.
Now you have 50 premium points.
GO TO MAIN SHOP SITE

You have premium points: 50

lol WTF ???

PM GM Sockity later when I've solved the below issue, the server needs rebooting but I don't have access to do it =/

Keeps saying invalid account name, so some servers only allow 6 numbers my first was 7 so I made a 6 still says invalid account name. Fix the site.

I'm getting the same problem, but I'm not the hoster so it's impossible for me to do anything until he's on later today.
Basically the server has buggered up somewhere and needs restarting, but I don't have access to the server until tonight -.-

The server WILL be back 100% this evening at the latest. I'm sorry for the problems but from tonight I'll have access to the server 24/7 so I'll be able to fix any issues like this :)

Edit: I forgot to mention
TONIGHT, 8PM GMT, THERE WILL BE A 1,000,000gp DROP IN THAIS DEPOT. ALONG WITH SOME OTHER ITEMS!
Be there or... don't! xD

just under 3 hours until the drop

server's back up and fixed now... not 100% sure what caused the crash, but we'll monitor it :)

bump:
the first 10 players to PM me (GM Theroux) will get 250k gold and a nice set that a lvl 50 would be happy with ;)

bump:
we're moving to a much faster server in the next few days, however the database will be moved along with it
we are also altering the exp rate, what do you think the exp rate should be?

also, please don't pm me in game saying "i want to be staff", it's just NOT going to happen.

edit: server move completed. much faster server now :)
next update will be improved exp rates etc, also bug fixes.

Last edited:
bump:
fixed all known bugs, if you find any more bugs please PM me in-game or on here and I'll fix them asap :)

new server is very stable, and almost zero lag :)

bump:
more bug fixing today, no crashes so far, everything seems good

new battle area coming very soon (for testing before full release)

Back