• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Rexonia.com 8.60 CUSTOM EVO MID-RATE

I agree with life4me, and its borring that everyone who is lvl 500+ pretending "pros" cuz killing low lvls, acc reset it the only solution if you want more peoples and decrease the range of runes when you heal a friend or mana.

i agree too but the way i will get more players the way i will lose some of the old ones so iam not sure
i will decrease the range

Cipsoft doesn't have a story nor theme
they have little stories and themes
if you think that every custom OT is RPG as hell with best mapping then you should stop playing
90% of the servers these days are just for fun, and imo thats what its meant for

Every single thing in Tibia has meaning to it, there's lore for basically every location of Tibia's world if you dig deep into speaking with NPCs and reading books that are scattered everywhere. I don't know about other people but I don't stick around on an OT for more than a few days unless it has meaning to it. Those quirky little moments where NPCs actually speak to you as if they're living beings, not just figures that stand there all day peddling their wares and such. Servers that have zero backstory to anything and just "run through a wave of 100 strong monster" quests get old, fast, despite how much fun I have in them at the start. I think a lot of people would agree, the faster you can become super strong, the faster you get bored.

I go through probably 5 servers a week on a slow week, but I have a lot of fun doing it, and usually revisit when no good new ones pop up.

i agree too but the way i will get more players the way i will lose some of the old ones so iam not sure
i will decrease the range

You will regret it somehow.. this is just unbalanced for beginners. I would love to have an acc reset and see what the result would be. I mean its worth a try, your old players will quit a day and that day can be any DAY! =)

power abusers problem fixed i made red skull from :

15 frags = daily
30 frags = weekly
40 frags = monthly

Red skull length = 3 days

i was playing on it for two weeks i think. but there's some problem - if you don't have 10 EUROs and zaypay you won't play on Rexonia on higher level. i had a pally, and it was so difficult to exp with normal manarune. you can buy super mr just in sms shop and many ppl can't afford to spend a lot of money for some OTS (for me 10 euro it's like 30 euro for you, coz we have got another coinage in Poland). so you should maybe add some quest or finally npc should sell it for 1kkk, or something like that.

I'm gonna start if u do Acc Reset, cant go around there fighting ppl 600+ 2hits me

an acc reset would be pretty good actualy
Lately we've been fixing a lot of stuff, mapping and scripting, and then having a new fresh start would be pretty cool
ofcourse people are afraid of losing their money and such
thats why I suggest, giving each member who donated x points back? if they return ofc.

no one will lose his items i can do it so all chars back lvl 8 with the items but this is not the point the point is not all the players agree for the reset and they may quit and i want the server to grow not to fail and yh it will be a fresh start bec. i will decrease the exp stages a little bit so they dont get that high and will balance the spells to balance the pvp i agree with the reset but they dont

no one will lose his items i can do it so all chars back lvl 8 with the items but this is not the point the point is not all the players agree for the reset and they may quit and i want the server to grow not to fail and yh it will be a fresh start bec. i will decrease the exp stages a little bit so they dont get that high and will balance the spells to balance the pvp i agree with the reset but they dont

Dont you think that you lose more players than you lose player when you do acc reset?

Edit : i will make the level reset but you wont lose any item all players will go back to lvl 8 and will lower the manarunes +lower some custom spells dmg and will remove all custom monsters starting from level 600

Last edited:
Ok nice,
Can you infrom us about when u gonna do acc reset ? What day :D

Back