• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Rl map(2 custom towns!)|8.60| RL War system!|Start 24.09.2010 20.00CET

KnightmareZ

Reaction score
j9y4h3.jpg

Hello and welcome to Demolia (started 24th sep. 20.15)! have fun and invite all ur friends!

Pictures of the server;
Demolia - Gallery

Server infomation:
IP: Demolia.net
Port: 7171
Client; 8.60

Host:
*Located in Germany, hosted by stian and christiandb on a dedicated host without any lagg!

VentriloLogo.gif
Demolia's Ventrilo;
Host: 89.149.242.242
Port: 8051

Rates!
~Experience rates:
*1-30 = 200x
*31-80 = 100x
*81-100 = 60x
*101-125 = 45x
*126-150 = 30x
*151-175 = 25x
*176-200 = 8x
*201+ = 4x

~Hardcore PvP rate: 3.9x
~Skill rate: 28x
~Magic level rate 26x

~Loot rate: 12x

Hardcore PvP/Open PvP/NoN-PvP information:

~NoN-PvP til level 50.
~dailyFragsToRedSkull = 5
~weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 30
~monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 60

About the map!
The server is based on the real cipsoft map! Its as close as possible! Alot of quests for example; Annihilator, Svargrond Arena, Behemoth Quest, Pits of inferno, Demon Oak, Inquisition and alot more ofcourse! And we also added 2 new towns;
Tindra and Donation Island - Tindra is free for everyone and you can travel there by the captain of Thais boat! But Donation Island is only possible to get by buying the access in shop.

Other information:
~REAL Tibia war system, works with the shields and you wont get unjust when you kill an enemy! You can see commands later on this page.
~Level 50 to be able to buy a house! Commands: !buyhouse & alana grav for selling your house.
~Rashid and djiins you can find just right to Thais depot!
~You will gain 50k when you reach level 50.

Player commands:
~!frags (Check how many frags you got)
~!online (See who is online)
~!uptime (See how long the OT have been online since last restart)
~!q (See how much cash you got in your backpack)
~!aol (Buy amulet of loss)
~!bless (Buy all blessing at once)

Bank commands:
~!bank deposit X
~!bank withdraw X
~!bank balance

GMS;
-GM Knightmare
-GM Nash
-GM Bongztar

Give it a try! ; )

Edit: Movies;
[video=youtube;MVbfBQcILPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbfBQcILPU[/video]
[video=youtube;KEiaHAEb8P8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEiaHAEb8P8[/video]
[video=youtube;6_9BH64aiNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_9BH64aiNk&translated=1[/video]

Last edited:
The server is something special, i felt it at once when i logged in, i highly recommend you to play this ot, i know i will.

I bet the wars will be awesome!

Thank you Bazzese! Yes I also belive they will ; ) just need more players!

Fixed the 2 newest outfits:
Warmaster;
Outfit_Warmaster_Male_Addon_3.gif

Wayfarer;
Outfit_Wayfarer_Male_Addon_3.gif

Also some npc errors fixed..

Bump, the server needs more players, c'mon guys. Atleast give it a shot you'll like it for sure, it is aw3s0m3 =O

Feel free to ask me for help in-game, my name is dree'py.

Was playing but my character randomly gets kicked every once in a while and I lose my rares. Idk what's up with that. I'm off now.

Was playing but my character randomly gets kicked every once in a while and I lose my rares. Idk what's up with that. I'm off now.

Hum.. Yea I spoke too you in-game and none else had this problem so im not sure what could cause this..

No you didn't. My name is Rockem. You never talked to me about me losing my items.

I think he mixed you up with a guy named krulliz who also had this problem, as far as i know nobody else have this problem ;O.

I think he mixed you up with a guy named krulliz who also had this problem, as far as i know nobody else have this problem ;O.

Well two different people having it obviously means it's a problem and I'm not gonna play again until I get my stuff back. I lost my Royal Axe and Heroic Axe the first time. Then I went and did the arenas again, wasting my time again. Lost the Royal Axe, Heroic Axe, and Golden Legs the second time. Not worth playing if I lose all my items.

Really nice ot! Just need some more players .. SO GUYS JOIN FFS ! :D Cya ingame

/Hank

Back