• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Roxor 8.4

Elaney

Reaction score
~*Ip*~: swedenot.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.4
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden, with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: RoXoR - Latest News
~*Exp rate*~: Stages starting from 1000x to 5x.
~*Map*~: Teleport map and home made. 3 towns.
~*Runes*~: higher charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Pvpenf-Rpg. 50 kills gives you Red skull and 200 lends you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 200x Skill and 30x Magic.

More Features:
*more quests*
*more battle grounds*
*Spells*
*More*

Easy to get level and start pvping/waring :)

no protection level.

I know the i dont got that many posts but im new here so u can give it a try before talking about my posts okay?

Last edited:
Benny go back to your own ot with kicks and laggs and gms giving items.

I'd rather play Benny's because he seems like he knows how to run a server, not just download + run and make it public.

I'll go online and start showing you the millions of bugs there are on a RoXoR server.

I'd rather play Benny's because he seems like he knows how to run a server, not just download + run and make it public.

I'll go online and start showing you the millions of bugs there are on a RoXoR server.

I havnt just download + runed my server. Come and show me my bugs. Be my guest =)

Benny go back to your own ot with kicks and laggs and gms giving items.

No GM's give out items, and your just mad because i banned like 5 of your accounts advertising your server on my server.

No GM's give out items, and your just mad because i banned like 5 of your accounts advertising your server on my server.

oki lets say it's like ur telling. Still the facts of thoose who advertised for me was telling the truth or 20+ ppl wouldnt have joined from ur ot? =)

oki lets say it's like ur telling. Still the facts of thoose who advertised for me was telling the truth or 20+ ppl wouldnt have joined from ur ot? =)

maybe so, but your just in it for the money obv, im running the server so people can have fun.

maybe so, but your just in it for the money obv, im running the server so people can have fun.

"ok". Thats why ur ignoring ur costumers, Dont bother to fix the kicks/laggs or buggs that your server got. oki doki have fun with that.

Omg i love this server!

ingame name is Silverae

I definately reccomend this server to anyone who wants to have fun!!

Come joiN!!!

I've found a very small limit of bugs, the staff is diffently fair.
But the gods need to be online more!

Great and fun server. -Dedicated-

This is like downloading TFS and naming your server The Forgotten Server l0ol

Make up your own name, so far all server's I have seen with roxor map, except for like rox666 etc but atleast that's a little change, have not used the standard name.

Well, there's absolutely nothing special in this. What have you edited? Everyone running Roxor serv do it only for cash cuz it's the easiest server atm to just download & run and get 60+ players at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is like downloading TFS and naming your server The Forgotten Server l0ol

Make up your own name, so far all server's I have seen with roxor map, except for like rox666 etc but atleast that's a little change, have not used the standard name.

Well, there's absolutely nothing special in this. What have you edited? Everyone running Roxor serv do it only for cash cuz it's the easiest server atm to just download & run and get 60+ players at least.

Added several new spawns, Alot of new quests. Just running it atm untill im done with my custom map.

tjena god jag kör på din ot de är mkz men du de knazar när jag ska starta min map de står

[15/02/2009 22:10:05] >> Checking world type... PVP
[15/02/2009 22:10:05] >> Loading map
[15/02/2009 22:12:11] FATAL: [OTBM loader] Unknown OTBM version detected.

Back