• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Skylight OT 10.41 | Custom | Unrust for Donates | Lockpick Chests for Donates | Addictive

Amazing, I really like the innovative quests.
Good luck.
I'll be trying it out for sure. :D

^ It is a semi teleport server, however this is the best combination of teleport rpg you will ever find.

I knew the name sounded familiar! Sadly though, I did not like the server.:(
It has some pretty awesome features and some great secrets/puzzles but the teleports ruined everything.... I was pretty disappointed.
The video made it seem super good, but you can't always judge a book by its cover. :p
Hopefully there was some improvement since the previous version cause there was a lot of flaws and cheap bugs.
Nonetheless, good luck with the server. I'm sure those who enjoy teleports will like the server :>

Uhm, the mapping is kinda bad honestly. Just auto-border all over the place.. I like some of the features I see in the video such as the mini games and fire starter is quite cool, but kinda useless.
Can you post more information, such as the rates etc?

We have improved the server a lot, and there are currently no known bugs.

Thanks for the feedback!

The OT looks nice to start, but the donate shop is kinda lame. A full mage set (didn;t calculate) seems to give like 25 mls with a full one, knights weapons are 72~ atk and shit, it all looks pay to win like every other server. The OT has potential, you can tell, but PLEASE - fix the shop.

Thanks guys!

Don't worry about the donate shop items, all of them and other items with similiar stats are obtainable in-game.
We have a lot of custom items that are strong, and that makes the shop items seem overpowered if you haven't played the server yet.

Will try it out, looks like fun. Will botters be deleted ? i hate when people bot all night and you dont stand a chance to fight them.

Will high level quests have sign "will be added tomorrow" again for a month?

Trainers not working? o.0 just walks on portal and gives msg about soul and dPS.

It is possible to loot them, but I agree that the drop rate was pretty low.
The drop rate has been increased, but you will have to wait until the next server save.

Back