• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Skylight OT 10.41 | Custom | Unrust for Donates | Lockpick Chests for Donates | Addictive

I like it that the server aims to have people at 200~, but they have increased the attack rate of monsters with twice or 3 times wich makes it really hard to level, since you have a 3 second cd on heal. Wich makes me turn away from this server. Quests that is aimed at lvl 100, you need to be lvl 150++ . Really unbalanced server :/

We have not increased the attack rate of any standard monsters.
Level requirements for quests does not necessarily mean that's the level you'll be able to make it.
Some quests are more aimed for a group of players, while most quests can be completed alone but also a few levels higher than what the actual requirement for that quest is.

I enjoy this OT quite a bit. So far I've only come across one major problem for me and no one else seems to have it. If I am casting spells I get muted. Its usually after four spells for example; "exura gran, exori frigo, exura gran, exori frigo"
and after that I get muted. Please look into this.

Ok, so i have been playing this for a bit as far as i know server kicked twice and the second time my damage went fucken crazy... This is not my normal hits i think my max was 2,100 Something before kicks. I know i like to hit hard but this is unfair IMO so im reporting it thanks.

Then when you try and report a bug and get a pvp ss of the bug some br noobs fucken abuse it and kill you.
Thanks for making me lose 3 lvls
Thork & Knight (Abusers) [Honest people always get shit on im done being nice]

03:52 A demon loses 3607 hitpoints due to your attack.
Trainers-3,119 Damage?
5ZVw2DT.jpg

Nightmare quest-4,188?
Vc42Vwi.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so i have been playing this for a bit as far as i know server kicked twice and the second time my damage went fucken crazy... This is not my normal hits i think my max was 2,100 Something before kicks. I know i like to hit hard but this is unfair IMO so im reporting it thanks.

Then when you try and report a bug and get a pvp ss of the bug some br noobs fucken abuse it and kill you.
Thanks for making me lose 3 lvls
Thork & Knight (Abusers) [Honest people always get shit on im done being nice]

03:52 A demon loses 3607 hitpoints due to your attack.
Trainers-3,119 Damage?

Sorry about that, meant to nerf it but accidentally buffed it.
It has been fixed.

Been playing here, untill i saw damm cavebotters at every dl/nightmare spawns.
This isnt good.

Sorry about that, meant to nerf it but accidentally buffed it.
It has been fixed.
Nerfed? but you buffed. Its back to its original state so really you did nothing. It was fine to begin with.. Just the fact i reported it and Knight abused it to kill me while i was trying to get a ss. Im not looking forward to playing no more..

A thank you would have been nice btw.

Nerfed? but you buffed. Its back to its original state so really you did nothing. It was fine to begin with.. Just the fact i reported it and Knight abused it to kill me while i was trying to get a ss. Im not looking forward to playing no more..

A thank you would have been nice btw.

As I said, I was going to nerf it but made a mistake after many sleepless hours.
So while I was asleep, and it was overpowered, GM Thorus set it back to its original state in the meantime until I woke up a few hours ago and nerfed it.

Thank you for the report.

As I said, I was going to nerf it but made a mistake after many sleepless hours.
So while I was asleep, and it was overpowered, GM Thorus set it back to its original state in the meantime until I woke up a few hours ago and nerfed it.

Thank you for the report.
I used to hit 1.200 on behemoth now i hit close to 2.000 :x

Well i guess this is pointless to play as a knight now Exori Ico and Exori Gran Ico hit the same almost just gran ico has like a 11 second CD so lame it was fine the way it was... wasn't OP

Exori Ico - 200-400 DMG 3 Sec CD
Exori Gran ICO - 300-600 DMG 181298 Sec CD

the ot is unbalanced as fuck, if you are going to play. go paladin or knight, its also really donation heavy.

this is fu. true ... rp dont need ammo, have fu.cking shield. what else?... 200 rp solo killing 200 ed :)

is botting allowed here? :S Too bad, i really liked this server. And to get a better weapen we need 4 player, what if we cant find them :S

I think these 2 things must be changed else this good server will be screwed -.-

is botting allowed here? :S Too bad, i really liked this server. And to get a better weapen we need 4 player, what if we cant find them :S

I think these 2 things must be changed else this good server will be screwed -.-
I am Legolash, if you see me online msg me, together can do quest man

Back