• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

that para fix sounds great. a few times on that other extinct server i would get para move diagonal and bump into an enemy and be frozen for like 2 - 3 seconds xd

that will probably not happen now since the walk is instant

Awesome server. Now its online!

Yes server is now online !

New since last time online:

1). Updated client

2). Upgraded speed system

3). Upgraded damage/heal formulas

4). You can now not gain frags/exp from your own IP

Last edited:
It's problem with DDos or what? your ots 2 times kicked. Exc~war is off now. We have only sniper war, it's great time for your server :* i tested it now and it's perfect

yes someone is ddosing my small 8 player online war ot

i cannot do much to help it. i will probably not spend money on a good host on this server ...

Ehh and what's now ?? lol all servers get ddosed today hahah rpg/wars wtf? who hate tibia 7.x that much

- - - Updated - - -

dont give only ok ? We need you i tested your server 10 min ago it was best war. Perfect system of pvp

i think it's an act of removing competition, i might be wrong ...

dont give only ok ? We need you i tested your server 10 min ago it was best war. Perfect system of pvp

so what can i do? :/ i want to have it online, not only for u people to war at but also to make tests and shit ... maybe the ddoser will stop ... and realize that 8 players are not a part of "competition" .

yea and what now ? U will make it on in your own host or 0 servers online ;(

i can try but i'm pretty sure what will happen :/ just let me finish cooking and eat and i will put ports back on ........................ -.-

Hey man... btw you have program to block ddos?

no, i didn't know there was such thing. maybe ip tables for linux but im using windows ... of my knowledge you need strong internet connection to mellow out all packets sent when being ddos, but idk

You have try Comodo? it's free program to block attack of ddos. My bro was have 8.6 ots some person all time ddosing him and when he install and set Comodo all of attack ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

I please you just go to this link:
- - - http://www.comodo.com/home/internet...y7sk1=2&key7sk2=19&key1sk1=ors&key1sk2=Google - - - AND download that firewall for protect your internet. It's verry good program and no more ddosing ;)

Last edited:
It's not from one IP, the attacker sends alot of junk data / packets from alot of different networks ...

just try with comodo if you want. I have hope all will be ok. How long more to serv go on?

Back