• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Tried this server out last night, and it seems very promising. A few tips from my end:

-Switch to a real tibian city, Thais or Edron are good maps. You should be able to find them here on OTland.

-Dont be too ambitious with the walking system. The owner of Real war dug too deep into it and eventually you lagged whenever you either sidestepped, cast a spell, aimed a rune or tried to right-click attack on someone. So all those "improvements" that were made actually resulted in really annoying gameplay instead.

-Whatever these rewards for frags are, dont add a pair of boots of haste, some wand with higher damage or whatever ideas might pop up in people's heads nowadays. Dont add anything that will encourage people to give eachother frags in order to get an item that gives and advantage, keep it fair.

-If you dont have it yet, try to get your hands on an anti bot client. If not, try to be active in game in order to catch botters. I will personally cam most of the time I play, and can assist in this by providing cams with under roof shots.

-Host events, such as open battles like we used on 36.hopto.org. "All" you need are a few minor battle maps to which you teleport the players (divided into two teams), and enough players. Such events may aid in attracting more players.

-Keep the levels as they are. At level 50 you have a big enough mana pool and you move at a decent pace, not too slow and not too fast.

Put rl tibia map! dont care this map is biggest shit ive seen in long time
lower sd damage aswell a little, only little
exura vita 80

if you make that you get 30 players every day
cya

Put rl tibia map! dont care this map is biggest shit ive seen in long time
lower sd damage aswell a little, only little
exura vita 80

if you make that you get 30 players every day
cya

this should not matter to you since you do not recommend the server and are probably then not playing it

cya

yes owner missunderstanding i dont give a fuck about ur ot
i tell u how to fix it in order to be sucesfull war ot
dont listen to me and let sewer fighting go on its rlly funny ye

yes owner missunderstanding i dont give a fuck about ur ot
i tell u how to fix it in order to be sucesfull war ot
dont listen to me and let sewer fighting go on its rlly funny ye

sounds to me like you have been dying a lot on the server

what?

@Wdvx, yo cam on the website still doesnt work :p

it worked for me hm ... to be sure i recompiled it and removed the settings.ini test download it again and maybe it will work

my bad. internet kicked and ipv4 address changed = router wrong configured! up again

as already some ppl mentioned, would be good if you change the map into a rl map

Its not about changing map to a rl tibia one, the one now sux so hard everyone go sewer and its many stairs+ no traps! map must be changed. And mlvl must be 40 for sroc and 42 for druid. Signed

The server is good as it is, DO not lower the sd damage, I remember on real-war that it werent possible to kill 1 guy full trapped by 2 mages since you only hitted around 140 with sd, the server is good as it is, and do not lower the mana for exura vita, its currently balancing both vocations

The server is good as it is, DO not lower the sd damage, I remember on real-war that it werent possible to kill 1 guy full trapped by 2 mages since you only hitted around 140 with sd, the server is good as it is, and do not lower the mana for exura vita, its currently balancing both vocations

Agree

About map It's ok but it still need some open space...

Back