• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

i wont put it online this week so calm down a little...

I've got around 8 friends that are eagerly waiting for some war-OT to go online, just saying ;)

I think its friday or saturday more people will play. You could open it and get a good number of players.
Also its war ots, u can expect 30 online at nights, and 5 at days, thats normal for war ot... people go there for pk little and then logout
Rpg ots need advertisment. War ots do not need it really. It just needs time online and people just repeats.

open it today and get many players.
friday afternoon all can play
trust me im old schol player in war ot
i know 100%

Hello!

Me and my team are looking a war ot to play.
You could get players from Tibianic also, who would like to take a break from exping into PVPing some. Try there.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, how do you wanna advertise server if the site is offline?

It's offline because i am migrating to otserv_svn instead of avesta and the database structure is not the same. i think im almost done but everything is untested

i am have set up my am hotkeys in preparations and now server is not online?

reported to talaturen

ye ye, im working on this. i think everything is working but have 100% forgot something. will put it up soon

i am waiting refresh this link
but no open
you write tomorrow and for my its no change i can see
any info ?

thanks for your fast answer
i am ready for the server online first player
and my advertise will be good work for players

- - - Updated - - -

im very nervous

im very happy thx
good player is back
with trained pvp

- - - Updated - - -

fuck i create char
but i need go to bathroom for a service
but suddenly i make Txernobyl explosion (hehehe) nice smell
and when i back to computer
serv offline? what happen?
need play, please put it for me

it is up, i fixed bugs

EDIT:

Changed back. new engine was not ready, too much bugs

Last edited:
many bots on this server bann Jack The Ripper, burst and sd all time dont miss sds gm you ban botters or?

Back