• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

i can stalk hilm, and if u want faster process, so cam him with the tibianic-tool that comes with client xD

suggestions:
delete edron map, or atleast delete castle ladders
add rookgard map only facc area

Last edited:
i will remove edron yes, lowest amount is when edron map lol xD
i might add the rook, but i dont curretly have the map so i have to slice it and import it first, and not sure about rook really.

Y u no luv me, wdvx?

(You don't have rook? Wasn't it part of the map?)

lol, forgot to answer pms xD i read them but had to go (sry), the download link contained a pdf document, or i failed to find the binary download file :| i found the map on some other thread xD

lol, forgot to answer pms xD i read them but had to go (sry), the download link contained a pdf document, or i failed to find the binary download file :| i found the map on some other thread xD

Wow, that hosting service I linked to earlier is gay as shit, fucking scambullshit or something.
Provided new link.

edron map not good
all like Darashia and Carlin
Thais normal player
Edron not like player because stair
stiajrump all time
rookgard map will be nice
i dont play war ots with rookgard but its good map for War

There is a proof that probosciger isnt playing clear. He said that he was training for half year on private war ot. There is what he learned. Look at 3:30, 4:20, 6:00.
Use tibianic tools and sniper ot client to watch it.
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/ZxyRc/lol1.kcam

He did it 3 times for sure in this cam. Maybe even more.

did you know that using uh/mf etc. may cause a delay for burst attack? go and check it yourself

6:00 bot
burst sd
ip ban this two botters

what two botters? probosciger and aaterrimus?

Movie.wmv - Speedy Share - upload your files here

here is a movie, showing my mouse, that I made for some ppl that accused me of using aimbot
it has very low quality and looks as if it was cut but it ain't my fault, fraps was stopping recording everytime after ~30 seconds cause the movie was already 150mb (when i tried with high quality it was 300mb) plus it lowered my fps to max 15 while recording (I guess it's my comp issue)
and by the way, on my movie at 07:48 you can see Amagosh (the guy with black-white fat outfit) burst+sd on me, excuse the question now, but isn't he your friend Batizato? I've just seen you both fighting together
if this movie is not enough just tell me how I can make a decent movie with better quality and not lowering my fps that much while recording and I will for sure record some, for now I'm done with discussing here

Man just stop saying shit, everyone know that u got exhaused after using runes. But stop making excuses cuz im playing few years and dont remember if I made burst+sd cuz I was exhausted, maybe on open field but not on stairs, he did it 3 times in 10 minutes of my video. Whats your problem??

why do u even bother them batizado, they are known pz stayers on every single server, so even if their skill became better it doesnt make any difference, who the fuck cares about them playing good on enfo server.

Because he came on war ot and he was playing really good, he said that they were training for half year I was surprised that he learned so much in few months. But later he was saying shits like "so easy' 'learn to play'. Finally I got a cam and I decided to show everyone how good is he.

i need you to point out the other times than 06:08, it's a though one, since he enters screen for 1.2 seconds, then he burst+sd (i don't think it's possible, because he doesn't heal/mana before enters (heal = 1000 ms and mana = 900 ms)), but still it's a difficult situation to decide

@ are you mad bro, upload it to youtube if you want me to watch it

For me its clear situation, he did it 3 time in 10 minutes of my video. He did it on stairs, for me is impossible. And tell me why he all the time needed to target me with burst then shoot sd, isnt it easier to shoot just sd?? He shooted burst sd almost in same time for me its impossible. Many hosters are saying that its not enough proof for me it is. You can ban him or not but I know that he is botting.

Tell me when the other 2 times occurs so i can check it, i missed them and only saw the one in 06:08

wdvx of course thats not a proof because its physically possible to burst and sd as worr proved long time ago.

but anyway people who played for a long time war ots know they are bots+ if theyre matte jao and kay jao theyre 100% botters <<<<Notabilis bot

Batizado : it will never have proof as only underoof is 100% and their bot doesnt shoot there so dont waste ur time

Back