• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

wdvx of course thats not a proof because its physically possible to burst and sd as worr proved long time ago.

but anyway people who played for a long time war ots know they are bots+ if theyre matte jao and kay jao theyre 100% botters <<<<Notabilis bot

Batizado : it will never have proof as only underoof is 100% and their bot doesnt shoot there so dont waste ur time

Matte Jao = Kay Jao

In 3.37 and 4.28

I think you have misunderstood what burst + sd means

No.
Matte jao = tenshis stepfather
Kay jao = dont be mad bro

No, it's not, Tenshi's (Dont be mad bro) ISP is polish, Matte Jao and Kay Jao is the same person and he is Swedish for that matter

wdvx of course thats not a proof because its physically possible to burst and sd as worr proved long time ago.

but anyway people who played for a long time war ots know they are bots+ if theyre matte jao and kay jao theyre 100% botters <<<<Notabilis bot

Batizado : it will never have proof as only underoof is 100% and their bot doesnt shoot there so dont waste ur time

As u propably know ppl got bots which cant shoot under roofs. So I still think its really good proof. I dont remember who exactly was using this bot but that was on tibianic hr.

No, it's not, Tenshi's (Dont be mad bro) ISP is polish, Matte Jao and Kay Jao is the same person and he is Swedish for that matter
maybe on your ot its same person. But they were friend matte was swedish and kay was a polish guy. But it doesnt even matter we are speaking about probosciger aaterrimus now. Did u watch these 2 situations in 3.37 and 4.28?? What do you think about it

u must ip bann them, not even fun to fight them.. they aim too many like impossible to kill them

@ are you mad bro, upload it to youtube if you want me to watch it

Is it necessary? I'm afraid the quality will get even worse after uploading it. Can't you download it? It's just wmv (windows media video file made by windows movie maker), 35mb not a big deal.

For me its clear situation, he did it 3 time in 10 minutes of my video. He did it on stairs, for me is impossible. And tell me why he all the time needed to target me with burst then shoot sd, isnt it easier to shoot just sd?? He shooted burst sd almost in same time for me its impossible. Many hosters are saying that its not enough proof for me it is. You can ban him or not but I know that he is botting.

Ask him for a duel without marking attack?

matte jao= swedish
kay jao= pl

No, same person, I have access to a lot of information regarding just him

maybe on your ot its same person. But they were friend matte was swedish and kay was a polish guy. But it doesnt even matter we are speaking about probosciger aaterrimus now. Did u watch these 2 situations in 3.37 and 4.28?? What do you think about it

Yes, he doesn't even stair jump or enter screens randomly ...

whatever i wont post again talking about 2 bots
everyone know theyre bot, thats all.

also, my suggestion about rookgard map? You will put it and delete edron or edron ladders?

i will start by deleting edron, soon. then i might add rook map, we will see ... but regarding the "botters", ofc i need proof that they bot, idk about 06:08, i will try to recreate situation and check if it's possible

Ehh, but he burst+sd me, I went on screen and he do that, he wasn't attacking me before. I dont really care if u will ban him or not cuz its a war ot. I just wanted to show ppl how good is he.

Good.. remember rookgard only Facc Area Else its too big! My dream is to PVP in Rookgard Like apocalypse war!
signed for rookgard

Now I just wonder why nobody has even checked the movie I posted and nobody agreed to have a duel without marking attack (if you say he always has to burst you first to sd), but yet you guys keep saying "they bot, because everyone know they bot". That's funny. Yes, everyone know I bot, because fools like you are saying bullshit around without even checking it yourself.

About the burst+sd at 06:08, idk how it happend but it might have been like: he used mana fluid (or something else) while he was outside Batizado screen, then he entered the screen and marked attack while moving those 3-4 squares, the burst arrow didn't fly because he had a delay and then he shot sd? it's just my guess

Last edited:
AS I ALREADY STATED who the fuck cares about them they maybe became better in pvp (i checked video), and such burst+sd is possible when player rly wants to do it to piss of other player and let him think it was bot. But seriously Matte jao, probosciger, you KAY, are just nonames that none should bother them. Stop crying batizado just because they are shooting burst+sd doesnt mean its 100% bot.

AS I ALREADY STATED who the fuck cares about them they maybe became better in pvp (i checked video), and such burst+sd is possible when player rly wants to do it to piss of other player and let him think it was bot. But seriously Matte jao, probosciger, you KAY, are just nonames that none should bother them. Stop crying batizado just because they are shooting burst+sd doesnt mean its 100% bot.

As if I ever said I wasn't noname. Maybe I am, but I couldn't care less about that plus it's not a point here, is it?

Mexx you are better noname than him. You are only good with team :]. Without you are piece of shit. Dont interfere your ass everywhere.

mex play against them before talking, seriously i bet u hasnt played here

their bot also use battle screen or some fucked thing, thats why they will tell you to duel without burst or hand

mex play against them before talking, seriously i bet u hasnt played here

their bot also use battle screen or some fucked thing, thats why they will tell you to duel without burst or hand

Check the movie as he did before talking. You for sure will see how I aim on battle list lol
But wait, I just don't get one thing. At first it was said we always have to mark attack to shoot sd (and that was why we do burst+sd "all the time"). And now you say we aim on battle list and that's the reason we don't need marking attack. Something gets messed here, don't you think?
What next will you come up with? I have a humanoid robot sitting in front of my computer that moves a mouse with his cyborg hand? Seriously, I am out of here

Back