• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Sorry i am not tampon. My name robert im from finland
Hugomoto is my name for tibia when i play 3 years ago and im back 7 days ago only to back play, but im retired soon.
Please no need insult me my post dont go to you, go to wdvx owner sniper who listen me and make a suceed server
Dont read my post and leave thread bye

The schools in Finland are the best ones in the world. If you would be finish your english would be alot better. Also, Robert is not a finish name. And yea, the Norweigan flag.. haha

Tampik, are you fucking retarded?
Everyone knows that garlic necklace, stone skin amulet and hugomoto are yours 4um accounts
There's no need to make new ones it won't help
I don't know who is Hugomoto but 100 % it's no me.
He poorly written English and have similar views, but that does not mean that it is me, so do not write such nonsense.
You can not even log on Otland two accounts at the same time.
In Poland, are rare so little minded people as in America.
Most do not even know where europe lies , maybe he is from there and pretend to be he from Finland.
Maybe he's using some American slang xD

Last edited:
Me and tampik have same ideas
But i dont know he i only know he in otland write but i never team with he but we have same slang
If we have same ideas mean we are same person?
For all people dont agree and dont want suceed ots
Im from Finland for 1 year, i old time was living in other country.

That's not slang bro, that's incorrect usage of the english language. Cut the act already

oh you moved to finland 1 year ago, how did you learn the finnish language without knowing english? Where did you live before? Why did you say "My name robert im from finland" when you just moved there one year ago? you're still "from" the country you were born you know.

this robert guy seems legit, A for effort tampon

No lifers waste ur time spamming me
All my posts goes to Sniper, ignore me i ignore you
Stop spam me for this shits
Im not tampik moderators please say the no lifers its not same person
I move finland because my parents
Im a patriot and finland and english dont mean nothing for me

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 3 guests)
Hugomoto, Makrill, Naash, Tampik, zaowan

no lifers have on ass

Last edited:
oh you moved to finland 1 year ago, how did you learn the finnish language without knowing english? Where did you live before? Why did you say "My name robert im from finland" when you just moved there one year ago? you're still "from" the country you were born you know.

this robert guy seems legit, A for effort tampon
Do not write stupid things when you do not have a clue. Ask a moderator if the IP is other country I'm sure is not Polish.
Man no write more if you do not have a clue , guy has similar views and no speak English too well not me and it's topic sniper ots no for troling.

Nice server, i cant use blackd but classicobtter work very good i like to spam SD hotkey on bot

Nice server, i cant use blackd but classicobtter work very good i like to spam SD hotkey on bot
Moderator please delete this troll.
Guy pretends to be me and steal my avatar.
I think this is the same troll that haunts me ddosing that in private messages.
I can send pictures to prove I'm not lying.

Crash Ots or you close server?

Last edited:
I turned it off while fixing last man standing event.

will work like this: you say !join when text appears.

if you joined, you will participate in event.

if you joined and want to abort, simply type !abort or logout or die.

server up again

Added old quests from first version of sniper.

- Annihilator (Weakened demons)
- Demon helmet quest (Weakened demons)
- Banshee quest

find them in depot -1

I have very time big freeze and can't move.
Maybe my internet or in the server this lags.

I have very time big freeze and can't move.
Maybe my internet or in the server this lags.

I don't think my internet is lagging, not according to tests from speed testing services, nor do I have problems connecting to other major websites. My ping to google is at an average of 24 milliseconds.

And for the server side, not sure if this proofs anything but the server is not taking any special space on the computer:

mI92thX.png

The lagg could occur to do globalevents or some messedup scripts i had it before aswell that and rewrote some scripts and lagg dissapeared.

the globalevent scripts occur with a 3 hour interval, i doubt it. + i optimized every script in both globalevent/talkactions

hmm then it must be the connection between some players and yours i quess if you optimized the scripts it should work properly then

kind regards

Are boots of haste obtainable? I know they're able to be bought but i was thinking like if there's a boh-quest or something (cuz getting 50k is nerly impossible):)

Why i can't login?
Today i very kicks and die by lags and now off wtf?
Open !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Dear GM Wdvx. Her i going to post you the following and necesarily incredibly maps i have done. Im have got experience in map making in serveral other ots. For me Sniper is best war OT, and i want to make my last snuff movies on your server. I have made this map with a lot of hard work and incredibly high which make it really good. I woulkd love you see it because as experienced and skilled for me the solution is unodubtely that you listen to me and put the maps because i see im not ignored. Thanks for advance and i must say you if you want i fist you on any houl you want and the map have teleports and other islands wheere you can make some teleports and then put it on my map. Tampon

The maps are the following

map sniper 1.jpg map sniper 2.jpg

Back