• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] SoftCores.otland.net RPG-PVP 8.31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
New server launched.
Real tibia map, 8.31 client.

Focusing on making a serious server thats going to grow alot.
Most of the things on the server is working properly without bugs, those bugs we know of, are either solved or quickly fixed.
Theres plenty of things under construction(Website, donations, scripts, bugs).

Currently we are 3 players working on this server:
Talaturen(Coder, scripter & hoster)
Vanderlay(Me, scripter & allaround stuff)
Tertius(Mapper)

We all work serious and hard to be a real good server.

~Some server information~

http://softcores.otland.net to create account.
100/100 connection line
Good server computer for up to 400-500 players without lag
Experience rate: Starts at 70x, but changes to a lower value depending on your Level.
Real tibia map.
24/7 Uptime server(server might go into maintaince to fix bugs)

Join, explore, and have fun!

Sorry, I would like to try it. But the fact that it's a real tibia map makes me sick..

Problem with real tibia map? You know every spot to hide from pks so rox(and where they hide too)!

I'm not online now because I'm trying to fix my problem with Gesiors AAC for my OTServer.

Whats your char name Kornholijo? I'll message you when i get on.

Xine is my char name here. I'm a knight. Anybody wanna help pwn t3h pl's on the ot with me and kornholijo? :p

The server is nice but the players arent :S
I hunted cyclops and bash , 2 pollaks.
Well , if ur screen shows pollaks all u smell is nabish pvp 2 on one.

Nice server but the problem is the power abuser's-.-, they only starting playing the server because of killing everyone else later, everytime I go to town, I always see one or more powerabusers with Red Skulls, around level 20-60 waiting for a 8-20 will come out from temple or from rats/rotworms.

Last edited:
sry I don't play because talaturen in team =S

nah joke, I don't play because I hate real maps to play :p

its a good server but the amount of power abusing not letting new players level up is killing the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back