• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Solo.TibiaWar.net - War Server | Client : 8.54-8.55

It's a very fun server - been playing it for days now.. but please change the effect of exevo gran mas vis.. its so annoying cuz everyone spam it and you cant see a damn thing ;S..

Keep it up!

It's a very fun server - been playing it for days now.. but please change the effect of exevo gran mas vis.. its so annoying cuz everyone spam it and you cant see a damn thing ;S..

Keep it up!

I wont change from real tibia spells, I'm sorry.

By the way, why does it lagg sometimes? Even if its a kinda small map and dedicated ..

Note: paralyzes is sick lol

I download stuffs from the server sometimes, could be it :)

About paralyze, it's maybe a bit strong, but it's because all anti-paralyze bots

Ventrilo server and update
We have now bought a Ventrilo server.
You can download the newest Ventrilo at Ventrilo - Download.

IP : Vent.TibiaWar.net
Port : 3794

Mini Update :
Machete is added intro your backpack.
Push delay decreased.

IMO the server is boring and mostly for noobs who like to UE spam. However, I'll be happily waiting for the other servers and give them a try.

You should make a youtube video contest and award the best pvp video an own account.

And then add a youtube site on your website so people can get a preview of the style on the war server. :p It would also attract people looking for good OT servers on youtube.

Also giving a few chances to people who don't donate to get an own account, I'm sure they will love it, and eventually your community will grow further. :)

IMO the server is boring and mostly for noobs who like to UE spam. However, I'll be happily waiting for the other servers and give them a try.

Do you mean the UE is overpower?

You should make a youtube video contest and award the best pvp video an own account.

And then add a youtube site on your website so people can get a preview of the style on the war server. :p It would also attract people looking for good OT servers on youtube.

Also giving a few chances to people who don't donate to get an own account, I'm sure they will love it, and eventually your community will grow further. :)

Thanks for the advice, I've actually thought about doing it. I have to finish the forum first since we'll change so everybody can talk instead of ppl that just donated.

Do you mean the UE is overpower?

Thanks for the advice, I've actually thought about doing it. I have to finish the forum first since we'll change so everybody can talk instead of ppl that just donated.

No, not really. I mean, basically on war servers where UE is an alternative.. people abuse it. Therefor a low level war would do just fine and the only reason I'm bringing it up now is because of the intro @the first page of yours.

So what can I say, I'll be looking forward to play it I guess.

The server looks nice, And you got many players online to :)

No, not really. I mean, basically on war servers where UE is an alternative.. people abuse it. Therefor a low level war would do just fine and the only reason I'm bringing it up now is because of the intro @the first page of yours.

So what can I say, I'll be looking forward to play it I guess.

Alright. The dev thread for all the Tibia War servers : http://otland.net/f37/tibia-war-project-4-diffrent-war-servers-1-community-78291/

Edit :
Working on a custom client (credits to ZoOorO). So far :

Last edited:
02:00 You owned Sorcerer 89891! You have now 139 frags!

02:00 You advanced from level 211 to level 212.

Yellow skull is best??? :(:(:(:(
And how high is max level? I could go on for days and get level 500?

Edit:
Starting to get booring now..

02:25 Cobra Coffe [217]: Hello
02:25 You owned Paladin 58719! You have now 154 frags!

In 1 session :) Time to loose pz and logout :)

Edit2: I logged out now, My stats are now

Total Frags

Total Deaths

Last edited:
02:00 You owned Sorcerer 89891! You have now 139 frags!

02:00 You advanced from level 211 to level 212.

Yellow skull is best??? :(:(:(:(
And how high is max level? I could go on for days and get level 500?

Edit:
Starting to get booring now..

02:25 Cobra Coffe [217]: Hello
02:25 You owned Paladin 58719! You have now 154 frags!

In 1 session :) Time to loose pz and logout :)

Edit2: I logged out now, My stats are now

Total Frags

Total Deaths

Nice too see. When you thought it became boring, why not die and start again? ;)

namnlszv.jpg

How to come north? its like 50+ chars there lol.. cheat!?!??! XD

Back