• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Solo.TibiaWar.net - War Server | Client : 8.54-8.55

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score

Information :
IP - Solo.TibiaWar.net
Port - 7171
Client - 8.54 and 8.55
Powered by - Tibia War

Misc :
Skull System - When you have X frags you will receive a skull. Typ of skull depends on how many frags you got.
Outfit/Point System - Will be able to buy monster outfit for game credits. You get game credits by killing players.
Highscore - A in-game highscore that shows top fraggers. A homepage highscore that shows Active Frags, Highest Level, Total Deaths and Total Frags.
Kill Reward - Getting a goblet for killing players, can be exchanged for a custom item.
Frag Commands - !allfrags (shows your total amount of frags), !frags (shows how many you have fragged since logged in)
Death Broadcast - Shows player deaths, ex "02:22 : Xampy was slain at level 121 by Bilmattan
Teleport Command - We got a teleport command that makes it faster and easier to goto another temple.
Login with 1/1 or nothing - You can login with account 1 and password 1 or just press enter and choose a character to play with (level 100)
1/1 Characters - When you login to ex Druid you will get a unique id so it's easy for your friends to recognize you or for your enemies to exiva you
Private Character - Will are able to donate for a private character (level 130)
Custom Map - Our map is 100% custom and made only for wars and quests!
Character Balanced - We have balanced all characters to make it more fun
Server - TFS 0.4 DEV

Kind Regards,
Tibia War Team

Last edited:
You can login with 1/1 or just press enter (without any account name and password).

The server will go online in 1 hour!

the map is too big, you deal too much damage with sds/ues, I think you should consider this

the map is too big, you deal too much damage with sds/ues, I think you should consider this

The map ain't to big. Since if we get 30+ players it will be perfect :)

And about sds/ues, great :) We'll change that then.

Thanks for the tips!

I donated like 45 mminutes ago and i cant make a character, I thought it was done automatically

you should login :eek:
4q35a1.png

Please make the spells like real tibia only real tibia is balanced... :peace:

I donated and got a char, it works for me ^_^

Edit: And the map is great for war but it looks a bit unfinished...

Back