• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Solo.TibiaWar.net - War Server | Client : 8.54-8.55

Why are wildgrowth runes only for sorcerer? They're meant to be for druids :p

In my opinion you have to remake the whole pvp system, it's getting quite boring to fight noobs yet have you stand there for some minutes to get them killed. And please, change the map to something more nice maybe desert? (open battles)

Why are wildgrowth runes only for sorcerer? They're meant to be for druids :p

In my opinion you have to remake the whole pvp system, it's getting quite boring to fight noobs yet have you stand there for some minutes to get them killed. And please, change the map to something more nice maybe desert? (open battles)

You will have to wait for the other servers then :p

Paladin hits are SOOF REAKING LAME! Fix them! Add a custom spell to increase speed attack. Fighting in this server is boring, We just see UE UE UE and many many bombs; o Like i've seen one with 20+ ..

Patch 1.2
We have updated our server with the following things :

» You can't be PZ-locked when entering a quest, but you can still attack each other while doing it.
» You can not longer shoot runes while your in a protection zone.
» Updated to a more stable server, wont be restarts every 50th hour.

Happy Waring!

Anti Magebomb

We have added a new Anti Magebomb system.

You are only allowed to login with 3 character/IP.

If your example at a LAN, please PM a GOD and he will allow you to get more characters.

Bye Magebombers!

--------------------------------------------------------------

New Dedicated

We are soon finished with a new and much stronger dedicated server.

This means there will be no laggs, less restarts and faster website :)

Last edited:
We have now updated to a new and much stronger dedicated server!

This means it will be no laggs, less restarts and a faster website

Name Change!

Soon Tibia War will change name to Solo War. The IP will then be Solo.TibiaWar.net

Back