• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swe-Soft Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
The map on this server is really really great. I have not played that much so far as I have been busy but everything I *have* seen has been amazing. I like the skill, xp and loot rates, it feels fast at first so you can get into the interesting and fun levels quicker without it being stupidly fast.

However, the lack of custom weapons, spells and vocations is what keeps this server a tier 2 server rather than top tier.

7/10

Bumbibumpi!

The server is still online boys and girls! We listen to our players and viewers and today we have been working on custom items such as weapons and shields! They come in patch 0.04!

It's oficial edition?
I will join with a few friends from Poland:>

Seems like a great server with lack of players, which makes it very unattractive..

I want to play but I also don't want to seeing the lack of players :/

I can't play, when I run the client nothing happens after I press start game ...

Rolex, maybe you could try reinstall or maybe download it again? And as for me, it takes a couple of seconds to start the client before I can log in. It even goes all white and "program not responding" and shit. But i wait a few seconds and it starts up.

We have made a poll on our own forum to remove background music. The client will go from 130mb to maybe 30-35mb in size.

If you havent already, you must register to make your vote.
Follow this link http://swe-soft.forumsv.net/t18-background-music

Last edited:
Well I gave it a shot. I have to say that you guys rushed the server out and tried to pack as many things in small areas as you could. The mapping wasn't up to par as it could have been with Mackan being on the team. From previous posts I can see that a lot of people have had problems with the client, as well as I have. Such an issue was updating a older version of the client ( It completely failed and deleted the application ) Again, it seems like you guys rushed the server without properly testing for issues. It could become a good server but it does need to be a tad more noob friendly.

Create a new section on the forum called "Polish, Polish section" or something else.
This section will used to communicate polish players on one forum, now we sitting on 3 different forums and hard for us to communicate;/

BTW change forum skin this is ulgy ;D

Yours, Seya.

Create a new section on the forum called "Polish, Polish section" or something else.
This section will used to communicate polish players on one forum, now we sitting on 3 different forums and hard for us to communicate;/

BTW change forum skin this is ulgy ;D

Yours, Seya.

http://swe-soft.forumsv.net/f12-polski

This section already exist under Languages->Polski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back