• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swe-Soft Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear.

I didnt play this server myself due to lack of time, i'm still a huge fan of anything costum. so +1 for you guys making a costum server.
Sadly enough the costum community isnt that big and most of them prefer fully costum instead of just a costum map. but like you said: Advertising is the main deal to get people on your server. you have a discussion thread but only like 4 post on them, i would suggest that when you ever open it again make a good discussion thread, weeks in advance where you give sneak previews every week.
Make it so that people who are active in some of the boards/screenshot contests maybe get some sort of small ingame reward.

also make a countdown weeks in advance ,dont start it like in 2 days from the day you created advertising thread.

I really hope you find the inspiration/joy again to work on this again. If i ever find time again i'll for sure play it when its out htere again

Kind regards,
hehemidu

Why reset the server? We had players that spent many hours to get what their characters currently have.

Because most players would like to have a clean restart if they would start.

It would all depend on how long the server will be down. If it takes a long time before we fire it up again, i could see an acc reset. Otherwise, Im not so sure.

If it is longer than 2 weeks i would suggest a reset. And if you reset i can promise you 2+ players

I'll make sure that those that spent the most time on the server, which i know of and spoke to a lot during my online time + the highest levels of the server will be written down. Like @ilikehacks123 , You and top players will get something better then a reading bookworm this time.

We are moving around some of the spawns we already have and made the map a little bigger so everything isn't squeezed together.
All offensive spells should now have the correct cooldown as real Tibia aswell.
More then that i dont know at this point, since its almost christmas and shit we dont have the same time as before

Alright. Just keep the updates going here so peoples might get interested when it will be online again.

We had to update the database which turned out to wipe all existing accounts. We apologies.
Still working on revamping a few areas.
Those of you that were the highest levels could please pm me with your in-game name so we have that written down, with your otland account name so random players wont steal your name when we start the server again. Long sentence >.<

Just by that i think you can count me out and i guess anyone that wasted time there.

Just by that i think you can count me out and i guess anyone that wasted time there.
We are sorry that you feel this way.
We have decided that previous players who reached certain levels will get a few "welcome back" items if they decide to play again when we go back up. The rewards will be given if you have passed a certain level, so the more time you spent before the bigger your reward will be if you start playing again. For this to work we need you to PM Nemphis your in-game name so we can keep track of who is who.
We won't try to force anyone to start playing again, we just wish you can understand our situation and hope that you will find the will and time to join us once more when we're back up.

//Swe-Soft Team

We are aiming for the end of januari but who knows. It might take longer since we had a break during the holidays. We would like to finish as much as possible before starting it, making more quests for you etc etc.
We cant promise anything at the moment more then that the server and its development is still alive!

i'll definetly try this when it gets back up :) are you guys planning on putting some new monsters/spells in it? or just costum map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back