• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Thandoria.zapto.org | NEW 8.6 RL Map | Online 24/7

Thats not what i meant, my point was the base is from tibia and thats copyrighted.
Wrong. Do you even know what __COPY__right means?

#Thread:
Stop the off-topic, guys. If any of you has any personal problem with the owner of such server, then i'd like to kindly request to solve them in private. But do not spam the Forum... which BTW, all you guys do is helping him by bumping his thread.

Last edited:
Wrong. Do you even know what __COPY__right means?

#Thread:
Stop the off-topic, guys. If any of you has any personal problem with the owner of such server, then i'd like to kindly request to solve them in private. But do not spam the Forum... which BTW, all you guys do is helping him by bumping his thread.

Why did u change ur post? I think it was wise said "Instead of D/dos shit they should do something about the server and secure it so it wont happend again".. Why remove that?

Migxxx is with Beliver and Bacheer, he said like this- all modes is with my side and i will make your ot go down .Thandoria said that to me^^

btw i hope asshora go down :D

Dude, i don't even know otlands mods, anyway i will litsen to the mods and i'll ignored your thread from now on :) and abes800 stop pretending its not your server..

Oh btw Thandoria is a very unserious Server.. Dont recommend it. Gm gives some players lvls and addon dolls even tho Addon doll isnt in the shop.. Sorry guys, dont know why I supported him.

Not to mention he gives his friends DONATION ITEMS lol.

Last edited:
Dont know why i supported him to, Believer and the others was right. Dont play here!

this server has ben closed for long time ago it was just online for 1 week. after 2 days it got 500 players then ppl start to ddos the server so the owner closed the server.

i hade 1 server and i am not intresed to start 1 more and if i want i can start a server. and you will never found it

and how do you know that i dont have a server now :)

Believer lol, acting like a kid.. Will you DDos his server or what?

Well well, you still think that I'm Abes :rolleyes:

Believer, Beyond et cetera, what should I call you?

Beliver you always fail with your ots thats why you are so sad.

and my ot owned your :D

Back