• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

G2 edit my comment.

After I was pk'd senselessly from some dude he changed the PVP system to make pwoer abuse from lvl 100 to lvl 30 impossible. The server is a BLAST. we are currently grinding all the dungeons and upgrading our items, testing out all kinds of combinations and exploring is insanely fun.

if you like unique RPG that still goes in a somewhat"fast" pace you are right here!

even if you level doesnt go to 150 in 2 days you feel an increase of power basically every time you accomplish something, theres dosen of ways to play the server and how to combat monsters. truly unique.!

Last edited:
Hello Otlanders! Oh oh oh! Christmas is here!!

Events happenening every 30 mins in city.
Experience raised for all levels.
Nice rewards at Santa Claus.

New PvP system added.
Players may not attack other players 20 level lower and if they dont have a Skull. (To prevent HighLevel to go rampage on lows).

IMPORTANT CHANGE!!
Starting zone totally changed and waaaay easier (since there are like 40 players that didnt even finish staring zone)
Here's a preview!
6Rd54iS.gif

Enjoy!! Happy Christmas!!

played a bit and so far enjoying it but here already some feedback:

starting is a bit confusing as u don't know what to do, also i seem to have missed the bp in the starting zone so was on the mainland without bp :p
autoloot seems bugged? when i try to add it, it says that it is already in the list but its empty
looting creatures is bugged when u have multiple corpses on each other , the newest one is always on the bottom or it says its not possible

I also like the idea of not having vocations but the skill requirement on the items defeats this purpose imo. started using knuckles but wanted to try out bow and for the T2 bow u already need 40 distance. in the end people will just build to one vocation during the entire gameplay and maybe very lategame build their skills more in other classes. so u should think about those skill requirements.

Thanks for the feedback. Ill do starting zone more intuitive.
Autoloot works just fine, is just a writting problem. You are having the problem with leather i guess. When you have many leathers stackeds name is "8 white piece of leather [t1]" but the single name required for autoloot is "white leather [t1]".
Ill check asap the looting more than one.

About the skill requirement, you know you can reset your stats anytime at an npc right?

I really appreciate the feedback! More changes incoming! Thanks!

Hotfixes:

Starting zone items fixed and now is way more intuitive! You can NOT miss it now.
gAXtwhv.gif

Also, fixed autolooting leathers name. Leather material name is "White Leather [T1]" and Plural name is "White Leathers [T1]" instead of "White Pieces of Leather [T1]" to avoid confusion.

AWESOME SYSTEM INCOMING THIS WEEK! STAY TUNNED!

Looks really interesting... me nd couple others prob going to give it a go later xD

Second X-MAS update!

NOTE: NEW CLIENT, UPDATE OR IT WILL DEBUG YOUR OLD CLIENT.

New profession: Relic Crafting.

-Relics:
-Legendary Relic: Mirinae ->> Using this Legendary Relic you have a 5% chance to cast Mirinae's Wrath on all the targets near you when you get hit or you hit with your basic attack.
-Legendary Relic: Pain ->> Using this Legendary Relic will make your critical strikes from any source apply a high bleeding to the target.
-Legendary Relic: Zeus ->> Using this Legendary Relic you have a 15% chance on hit from any source to cast Zeus Fury. (This effect can only happen once every 30 seconds)
-Legendary Relic: Zei ->> Using this Legendary Relic will make you deal more damage the farther your target is. (Max damage +50% at 6SQM)
-Legendary Relic: Eros ->> Using this Legendary Relic will make your heals on youself and other stronger. In addition casting a healing spell have a 20% chance to recover 20% of your mana pool and other players healed.
-Legendary Relic: Bako ->> Using this Legendary Relic will make you heal and regen mana with a 5% chance on hit from any source.
-Legendary Relic: Greedo ->> Using this Legendary Relic will make you earn more experience and ocasionally create a void to syphon materials or gold when standing on them.

New PvP Event: Ranked Arenas.
-Join by saying !join arena. When any other player join you will have one minute to leave combat and then you will be teleported to the arena.
Try to kill your opponent! The winner will get points based on your opponent points. The loser will lose points based on opponent points.
Starting points is 1000, at the end of season (Every 2 sundays) a great reward will be awarded to the top5 with more points each seasson and points will be reset to 1000 for all players.

Map Changes:

Overall map revamp.
Added 15 new hunting spawns with new monsters.
Added new teleports at depot for easy starting.
Added Martyr (Daily material task) move the trade tower. Now he sells materials for money from T1 to T4.
Added more materials through the whole map.
Map bug fixes.

Spell Changes:
Added many new spell effects.
Life Absorb now last 4 seconds instead of 5 and average healing is 90% from 100% of damage done.
Moon Knuckle spells changed.
-Bear Stance now gives 50 fist fighting instead of 20.
-Bear Stance now gives 15% damage reduction.

Items:
Added 100 new items.
Shields now have 3 spells.
-Challenge (Normal exeta res with low cooldown)
-Great Challenge (Big exeta res with more cooldown than challenge)
-Mass Bleeding (You leave a great damage buff to all monsters hit)
Shields now gives damage reduction based on Tier from 2% at T1 to 15% at T8.

Tanking builds now are more effective and have way more survival.

Get it back on............................ I'm dieing to play. The spell-in-eq system is awesome, the classes highly balanced, the crafting could get some more diversity though but I love the server anyway. The only thing that sucks is the level cap. The best server currently running at the moment,

Also one more thing, I seem to have found a bug when I caught a fresh Dragon Lord Hatchling. Whenever summoned he disappeared after the "teleport" animation. To summon it again I had to relog yet everytime I did so, it kept disappearing.

Server host has been a bit unestable lately. I will get it fixed this week since i get some vacations.

Pet system is getting remastered since is a little buggy.

@gazenaitogiru thank you for the review, its always welcome! :)

Very weird server imo.
I just finished the tutorial, without a backpack
I also have no clue what to do next.

LoL how the hell did you miss the backpack? >.<

Even on this image, there is a body with a blinking square. Just click it.. pretty intuitive!
Also, there are tutorial guide on website, and if you ask NPCs they tell you all you can do.
There's ton of info if you are whiling to read.

Even so, ill do starting more intuitive with some kind of quest that walks you exactly to hunting spawn or something.
It's not like its hard but i guess people is too used to teleport system ots where you only use a tp with a monster and do your thing. :(

Hotfixes:

Starting zone items fixed and now is way more intuitive! You can NOT miss it now.
gAXtwhv.gif

Also, fixed autolooting leathers name. Leather material name is "White Leather [T1]" and Plural name is "White Leathers [T1]" instead of "White Pieces of Leather [T1]" to avoid confusion.

AWESOME SYSTEM INCOMING THIS WEEK! STAY TUNNED!

Very weird server imo.
I just finished the tutorial, without a backpack
I also have no clue what to do next.
Lol, like even I'm a blockhead but RPG is RPG, find stuff yourself or ask the players that are online, we don't bite. Also, read the signs that are all over the place.

I'm Psytama/Aizen in game.

X-MAS PATCH 3.0

NPC:

- Added new NPC for high level task that rewards "demonic restrained power" to upgrade faster your legendary relics.
- Santa Claus moved outside depot.

Game:

- Experience from level 60 to 100 raised from 1x to 5x.
- Experience from level 100 to 150 raised from 1x to 2x.
- Fixed bug with !dungeons command teleporting to temple inside rifs/arenas.

New random dungeon system:

- To do random dungeons you will need to be in party.
- Once you are in party, by typing !randomdun all party members will be teleported to a random dungeon (only available dungeons for the party rang level).
- By doing random dungeons you gain a buff that on killing the last boss you will get a dungeon bag. This bag contains platinum coins, unity coins, demonic restrained power, upgrade dusts, rare mounts/outfits and much more!

PvP Arena Ladder:

- The new pvp arena ladder has started. Uppon reaching level 150 you can start battling other players in the arena to gain points.
- You can check top5 ranking and your points by doing !ranking with the new and improved in-game ranking.

Pet system revamped:

- 25 new pets added.
- With the revamp system all players pets have been reset.
- Now pets have different attacks and 1 resistence and 1 weakness.
- Pet arena added. Tournament event custom made to battle pet vs pet and earn great prizes!

Map:

- Map bugfixes.
- Secret Spawns added.
- Secret Quests added.

DO NOT LOSE THE CHANCE TO TEST ONE OF THE MOST AND UNIQUE CUSTOM SERVERS!

Spells hotfix:

- Spin spells did NOT cost any mana due to a bug. Now they cost 55% mana pool.
- CD on spin spells reduced from 15 sec to 6 sec.
- Rain spells mana cost reduced from 85% to 55% mana pool.

Weapons:

- Tech Bow had its damage doubled for all tiers.
- Heavy Crossbow had its damage double for all tiers.
- Kunai had its range raised from 2 to 5.
- Assassin Star had its range raised from 2 to 5.

The page Companion System at library on website has been updated with all pets available, attacks, resistences and weakness.

Last edited:
The lost kingdom wishes you happy new year 2018!

Implemented Attack Speed on !skills
(the msg is different if you wear 1 or 2 weapons)

Wolf Stance now gives attack speed.

Attack speed will be added to !points

Spells:
Brutal Strike (Exori ico) can now be cast when not being close to target
Rage Explosion (Exori mas ex) is now twice as fast
Bladestrom(Exori sin hur) now works with weapon equiped on left or right hand

New february Update content:

Raid Dungeon
Heroic Dungeons
1000+ new equipment
All monsters will drop equipment (Dropped equipment wont be upgradeable by upgrade dust)
T9 equipment
Character Specialization (You will be able to become for example Berserker - "When using 2handed weapons you gain additional critical strike" or Cleric - "When using blessed weapons/drum/ukelele your healing and holy spells are stronger")
New outfits
New outfit bonuses
New spells

and much, much more! Stay tunned for more info! You can also join our discord!
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
The Lost Kingdom

Hotfix!

Spells:

- Energy enchant from Magic Sword now is based on Sword Skill and Level.
- Fire/Ice/Earth - enchants from demon/skull/dragon scale - legs now is based on your highest skills used (Magic, Sword, Club, Fist, Axe, Distance, Shielding)

Spells Change:

Spell changes: Cure Slow/Energy/Fire/Curse/Poison/Bleeding cooldown reduced from 30 to 5 seconds.

New spell available for all: Potion - words: Exura
This spell is available for everyone at level 1.
Heals from 3 to 7% of your max health.
Cooldown 30 seconds.
Mana: 25% mana cost.

Patch is really close!

Some updates with new animations. Added 24 new animations and 5 emojis!

Current update status:
1200+ equipment/weapons added and modified: Done.
Specializations: Done.
Heroic Dungeons: 80% done.
Raid Dungeon: 40% Done.
Slot system for items: Done.
New skill Attack Speed at !points added: Done.
25 New spells: Done.
Tier 9: 50% done.
New Quest: 80% done.
Crafting modification: Done.
New hunting zones: 50% done.

NEW CLIENT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD! PLEASE UPDATE!

dragon strike.gif thunder strike.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
Back