• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

New usefull info added to the website in "Game guide" tab.

Understanding the !point system and weapons

There are some things you may need to know in order to maximize your character effectiveness.
In the skill point system (command !point in-game) you will have 3 points each level to spend in skills, critical, damage or damage reduction.
Skills: Skills will raise your sword, club, magic, distance, etc. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO INCREASE THEM!
Skills are 100% necessary if you want to equip weapons of higher level (Skill cap is at 120). The requirments for weapons goes like this:
Weapons restrictions: [T2] = Lv 20, skill 40; [T3] = Lv 40, skill 50; [T4] = Lv60, skill 60; [T5] = Lv 80, skill 70; [T6] = Lv 100; skill 80; [T7] = Lv 125, skill 90; [T8] = Lv 150, skill 100.
You will have a total of 480 points at level 150. This means you can max at least 4 different skills if you need it to equip different weapons.
As you may be thinking already, if you use all your points on Skills you will not use them on critical, damage or damage reduction.
Critical: Increases the chance (1% per point) of hitting a critical strike (1.5x damage). Works with melee/ranged and spells.
Damage: Increases damage done by melee/ranged and spells. (2,5% more damage each point)
Damage reduction: Reduces ALL the damage on your character. (1% per point)

Strategy: Now that you have this info you can use points on skills to equip different weapons, or focus in one skill and the use the rest of the points on critical, damage or damage reduction.
This means that you can be more versatile on a party for dungeons if needed, or you can deal more damage or have more survival. How you build from now on, is on you!

Last edited:
Map updated.
Added depot to Tailor, Smithing and Leatherworking quarter.
Added 4 new NPC to each quarter.
This NPC will buy all your crafted items.
Map bug fixes.

Pzlocked time decreased from 60 seconds to 32 seconds.

More changes coming soon.

More info added to website guide.

Understanding spells

There are two groups of spells. Spell that generates mana and spells that consume mana.
Normaly, spells that generate mana (Always regenerate 20% of your mana pool) are single target spells or spells with low damage, all those spells have 1 second cooldown.
Spells that consume mana can be separated in two groups. Medium and Big. Medium spells cosume 35% of your mana pool and big spells consume 55% of your mana pool.
The strategy and thinking about this is a "combo" system. You generate mana with low spells, and the consume with strogher ones. You will never be able to cast 2xBig spells
since it will always consume 55% of your mana, this means you will have to cast at least one generator spell between big spells.

Spells are based on diferent sources.
All spells formulas are equal so the end damage is similar for all weapons.
(Spells from twohanded weapons, like steves, bows, twohanded swords, etc, deal more damage than spells from onehanded weapons like kunai, wands, etc, since you can equip two onehanded weapons)
Spells that comes from items crafted with tailoring (All the cloth, steves and wands) are based on Level, Magic Level and MANA POOL. This means the more mana you have, the more damage you will do with those spells.
Spells that comes from items crafted with Leatherworking (all leather items, knucles and distance weapons) are based on Level and Weapon damage. Bows, Crossbows, Stars and Kunais are also based on distance. Knucles are based on fist skills beside the others.
Spells that comes from items crafted with Smithing (all plate items, axe, sword, club weapons) are based on Level and Weapon damage with the addition of its own skill. (Sword skills for swords, Axe skill for axes and Club skills for maces).

Last edited:
Starting zone revamped.

All [T1] items now only require 2 resources to craft.
Deers drop% now is 100%. Speed lowered.
Added more visual guide to find the hood.
The hood now is way closer to the starting point.

Max time invested on starting zone now is 10 minutes.

rev1.PNG rev2.PNG rev3.PNG rev4.PNG rev5.PNG

I have a question about spending points on a knights build. So as a knight i should spend 100 points on a weapon and 100 points on shielding? And whats left on dammage reduction right?

Well, its actually up to you. If you want more survival and defense.. you can always use a lower weapon lets say [t4] that only requires 60 Skill, 100 on shielding and the rest on damage reduction, this way you would be extra defensive.
But it totally depends on you, if you want to be more defensive, deal more damage, or whatever.

Well, its actually up to you. If you want more survival and defense.. you can always use a lower weapon lets say [t4] that only requires 60 Skill, 100 on shielding and the rest on damage reduction, this way you would be extra defensive.
But it totally depends on you, if you want to be more defensive, deal more damage, or whatever.

You do understand how that creates a huge imbalance within the class system you have right now?

Every class has the same HP/MP- except for the mages who for some reason get the same HP & more MP.
Mages have no use for a "Tank" at all as they can mass produce "Tank summons" that can tank & do a far greater job at it than a "Knight" class ever will with the current system because buff spells last anywhere from 5-10 seconds & have a 1 minute cool down.
This forces the "Knight" type to go DPS as his services are rendered useless & he must find a way to level solo, but considering how "range classes" far outweigh a melee class from just a baseline mechanical standpoint it will always reign supreme this toppled with how far a mage out DPS's a "Knight" in comparison (Which is huge) you might as well reroll to a mage class, then if you really want to gimp yourself reroll back when you're high enough.

There's a major balance issue- mostly due to mages being able to do everything a Knight can & more, & Knights being able to do nothing- this added ontop of there being 3 stats a Knight has to put points (Weapon/Shield & Damage reduction), compared to the 2 that a mage has to (Magic level/Damage).

Last edited:
Yes, i know this problem, and is being adressed with todays patch.

Stay tunned for more info and patch notes.

Ah great! I decided to go knight to help out with team hunts but I've died so much lol....

Patch 1.1 - Balance

New NPC added to the temple.
Added Phoenix charm item to temple NPC bought with gold coins.
Phoenix charm costs 100k = 100000gold coins = 10cc
Phoenix charm let you revive on spot or be teleported to temple without death penalty.
Drop chance on death for all items have been decreased.
On PvE(Player vs enviroment) death items no longer get destroyed.
On PvP(Player vs Player) death item drop is 60 and they can get destroyed.

All items have had their attributes rebalanced.

-Equipment crafted with Smithing had its Health greatly increased. Now health and mana scales better when upgrading. (+1,+2,+3)
-Equipment crafted with Leatherworking had its Health increased. Now is more average. Now health and mana scales better when upgrading. (+1,+2,+3)
-Equipment crafted with Tailoring had its health and mana balanced. Now health and mana scales better when upgrading. (+1,+2,+3)

-Shield have been given attribute health.

Now items work like this:
-T4+1 = T5; T4+2=T5+1; T4+3=T5+2 //at the same time T5+1=T6; T5+2=T6+1 and so on.. Being T8+3 the best equipment you can get at the moment.

Equipment have had its onEquip requirements modified:
-Now equipment requires level or crafting skill.
-Weapons require level or crafting skill and skill (magic, club, etc)
For exemple: An item that required level 60 (T4), requires crafting skill 40. If you are level 30, but you have crafting skill 40, you will be able to equip it.

Added new command:
-!dungeons
- This command shows you the list of all the dungeons available in-game, if level requirement is okey, then you will be able to teleport for free.
New chat channel always open:
-Dungeon channel.

Dungeons are one of the most important parts in The lost kingdom, for that I made easier to get them and set a unclosable chat to look for a dungeon group.

Dungeon Reward bug, fixed.

Added a new in-game item.
-Pet Candy: Raises the level of your pet in 1. It can be bought on webshop or in-game from unity vendor.

Changed bosses at the summoning stone:
- 4 New bosses have been added for groups of level 120+.
- Each boss rewards a diferent kind of material, from t6 to t8 materials.

ALL BOSSES (dungeon or summoning stone) now kill targeted summons INSTANTLY.
All dungeon bosses had their health GREATLY increased.

Crafting recipes had its cost increased:
-T1, T2, T3, T4 = 100gp, T5=200gp, T6=300gp, T7=400gp, T8=500gp.

Some monsters have been revamped and had their attributes scaled properly.
Added new outfit bonus. (Bonus can be checked at website)
Map bug fixes.

Spells balance:
- Now totemic staff spells are based on club, level and weapon atk.
- Tank summons had their hp/healing decreased, and taunt spell cooldown increased.
- All summons now have its summoning cooldown rised from 6 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Summons that has the spell taunt (lycan and meatbag variants) has been limited to 1.

For exemple: You can summon a Lycan, and 2 shadowcaster, but you can not summon 2 meatbag, or a meatbag and lycan together.

New client incoming shortly with spacebar autoattack and in-game shop.

Feel free to come play with us and join our great server!

I really encourage you to join our discord (I always answer there!)

The lost kingdom server.

Last edited:
bring back the old TLK, it was better and more fun, just needed a bit work on balancing vocations and it was going to be awesome, I don't know why you suddenly decided to change the whole idea, which is kinda boring and need alot of work.

Em i dont understand why bosses kill my pet And summons in one hit... those are my main dammage dealers and its the reason i always train my pet..
Can you please undo this?

Last edited:
Update:
Since wands/steves spells were greatly more used than melee weapons for the difference in damage.

All melee weapon spells damage have been greatly increased to match wands/steves damage.

@Shockie The bosses only kill summons if the summon gets targeted. This was something necessary since most people was using summons to tank difficult content which made summons 100% necessary. Their damage is intact.
Also to fix the targeting problem, i am adding a new spell that will make your summon taunt, instead of being automatic to avoid your summon to get killed that easy.

NEW CLIENT! PLEASE DOWNLOAD OR IT WILL CRASH YOUR OLD CLIENT!

Aeronx I understand now that summons should die at once by bosses. But what about my pet? I mean i love using pets, but if they get one shot it makes training pets very unattractive..

Only BOSSES kill pets one shot. All the other monsters will do as before.

Winter Update is here!
Do not lose the chance to test one of the best custom servers out there. Made by players for players!
Note: Update first post with more videos/images!

Game:

- Crashes inexistent.
- Experience from 1 to 60 is now 20x instead of 2x, so players get to the real server experience as fast as possible.
- Base crafting system simplified and requires less resources.
- Players loving more and more the server.
- Map bug fix.
- Monster bug fix.
- Overall bugless.

Events:

- Added new event: Rift. New event where you will choose a level you see fitting and try to beat the time, getting awesome rewards!
2DAuyx0.gif
- Gladiator Arena: PvP zone to battle other players with no deathpenalty.
5Qu4HZO.gif
- New monster raids: 4 raids added. They happen once every 30 minutes, each raid focused on one crafting material (logs, minerals, cloth or leather).
- XMAS event. City revamped to fit the incoming XMAS. NPC santa added to the depot to exchange presents bought with christmas tokens gathered from bad santa raids in the city.
6WYhRS1

6WYhRS1.png

Dungeons:

- Dungeons are now farmeable. All dungeons chest can now be looted once every time you kill the dungeon boss without any daily cooldown. Dungeon chest awards crafting materials, unity coins, EQUIPMENT, upgrade dusts, rare mounts, and much more..
yNg499l.gif

- New raid-dungeon added. (Will fully open on 21 december) This raid bosses will drop [T9] and will need a minimum of 5 people to do.

Proffesions:

- Two need proffesions added: Alchemy and Transmuting.
-Alchemy: Create your own elixirs to boost your character attack or defenses. There are 10 different elixirs.
- Transmuting: Change any material of the same tier for other materials.
(Exemple: 3 White leather [T1] = 1 White Mineral [T1], the rate is always 3/1 but it have a chance to cost half the materials)
- Added 10 new recipes to leatherworking: [T4]-[T8] Ukelele and War drum.

NOTE: Crafting right now is pretty easy with the ton of material sources there are, so people can focus on the fun parts of the server.
43vQOLx.png

j2OIW30.gif

i43PM3d.gif

Pet system:

- Pet system had all the pets HP and Damage normalized.
- Fixed bug with pet containers.

Spells:

- 9 New spells added.
- New spells added as the 4th spells on two-handed weapons (bows and xbows, steves and twohanded melee weapons).
- New spells are the strongest spells so far to balance dual-wield with two-handed weapons.
K3RWorY.gif

T9rfXvQ.gif

rnpb2ct.gif

Items:

- [T9] items added. This item are obtainable through the new raid-dungeon.
- Two new weapons added. Ukelele and War drum. Both of this weapons are supportive weapons to aid on your hunts.
- Added 18 new items for the alchemy proffesion.
- New sprites added. Including spell animations, monster outfits and items.
- Some items had their spells swaped with other items for better balance.
- All two-handed weapons now have 4 spells to compensate dual-wielding weapons.
- All two-handed weapons have had their damage increased to balance with dual-wielding weapon speed.
XHk6GPE.gif

Last edited:
This Weekend exp 2x and loot 2x!

Dont lose this amazing chance!

Back